Tata sky HD plus set top box failure

Hi,

I have been long term subscriber of TATA SKY ( brought from 2007) , I was referring TaTa sky to all my friends and relatives, I recharge online - never required to call customer care for anything other than information on set top box( I upgraded from tata sky to tata sky HD plus) I always got nice response .

They say real test of customer care is when you face problem - That’s it and I faced problem.

On 20st May 2014 - My Tata sky plus box started switching on and off - it will Just start then switch off again.

I called customer care on 21st May after waiting for 1 day

Tata sky diagnosed Problem as "set top box need replacement" . I am calling customer care daily for atleast 5-6 times and each time I get reply that complaint is on hold due to non availability of set top box( They replace old box with repaired set top box called as Swap boxes - I was okay with that too.)

I am not sure whom to contact - Hope Tata sky resolves this issue

You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will arrange for a callback and assist you accordingly. I once faced an issue where I paid for the package amount but my account was de-activated. I tweeted regarding this complaint and tata sky immediately responded to my tweet. All I had to do is submit my subscriber ID. The customer service team instantly gave a callback and my account was activated. I suggest you too should provide your subscriber ID either here or tweet regarding your issue with this complaint link. I am sure they will look into your matter and replace your set top box immediately.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors