TATA SKY GUYS TINKER WITH CUSTOMER WIRING AND THEN CHARGE RS.150 TO FIX THE ISSUE

What a way of looting by Tata sky, their engineer tinkers with Customer wiring and then charges Rs.150 to fix the issue!

my subscriber id is 1001033156 at Tata sky.My Tata sky connection stopped working on 29th April. I lodged a complaint on 1st May and the engineer came on 2nd May. The engineer told me that it was a wiring issue done because a tata sky guy had visited the society 3 days back and did the wiring wrong so multiple people in the society got impacted because of wrong wiring.I put the comment in the form carried by the Tata sky engineer and sent a complaint sms to Tata sky no. I got a call back on 2nd May and informed Tata sky that I should not be debited Rs.150 as it was an issue created by Tata sky engineer. I was told that it would be looked into. But when I checked my account to do a top up I noticed that debit of Rs.150 was already done and I started getting smses to top up my account despite already paying a 1 year packaging.I called up on 4th, 5th and 6th may to again lodge a complaint. I was told that it would be resolved and I would be called back within 24 hours and nothing happened each time. This is pathetic and good way of minting money.You do a wrong wiring at customers place and start charging them Rs.150 for each fix!Now I am stuck with Tata sky connection and no way to add on any new package.Their 24 hours to get back has already taken 5 days to get back! Call center is atrocious, they don't seem to know anything at all except to say "You would get a call back in 24 hours from concerned dept" each time I call them up and they cannot forward my call to the so called concerned department as well!

You must try other sources of contacting Tata Sky to ensure your work gets done. You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will arrange for a callback and assist you accordingly or you can contact Tata Sky customer service. They are quite prompt in their reply and will help you out. It is more effective way of getting your work done. You can write to them at help@tatasky.com or call their Toll Free Number at 1-800-1806633. The best part is it is available 24X7. I am sure they will look into your matter, secure your money and reimburse the amount debited.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors