Tata sky cheating

I am user of annual subscription pack where I was promised that any new addition of HD channels will be free of cost to me. But strangely first star world premium channel and now new HBO HD channels are not being provided to me. I have already paid annual charge to them hence can not stop their service but want to take Tata sky to task for such type of open cheating. Please guide me where to lodge complaint against Tata Sky.

They are definitely cheating consumers!

They have misled consumers into buying annual mega pack with the assurance that "all" new HD channels will be provided with this pack - only to justify by launching what they call is a "premium HD" channel which as per their understanding in not covered under "all" HD channels...whatever that means...

If at all, they should have done it prospectively and not retrospectively - at least they would not have earned such a reputation - and "at best" they would have lost out on one year earnings from existing Mega HD pack consumers! Who was working on the strategy...think it's done more harm than good!

Didn't expect this from a TATA group company...! Sad...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors