Tata Sky Box Repaired 7 Times During Warranty

Tata Sky is a system to exploit customers.My Tata Sky ID is 1001697026.I upgraded my set top box to HD on the recommendations of Tata Sky.I paid for a new box in April 12.Thereafter it has been repaired in the so called warranty period of 1 year almost seven times.Eventually it was replaced by an old box on 30 Jan 14 after constant visits by untrained technicians.In effect most of the channels have not been working for the last two months.Eventually an old set top box has been installed and I have been charged once again. This box has a warrant of only 30 days. Hence I can look forward to again not seeing most of the channels and having to buy a new set top box once again! Incidentally I am a premiere customer as I have paid Rs 9200-/ for the entire year.
I hope this small write up find its way to the Executives of Tata Sky which is milking customers on a regular basis.[/size]

RE: Tata Sky

You must try other sources of contacting Tata Sky to ensure your work gets done. I think they must have replaced your set top box with the old MPEG-4 set top box hence you are unable to view certain channels. You can ask them to check it and if that's the case request for an MPEG-4 upgrade. The upgrade is free of cost but you have to pay Rs. 500 for warranty. Try addressing your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will arrange for a callback and assist you accordingly or you can contact Tata Sky customer service. They are quiet prompt in their reply and will help you out. It is more effective way of getting your work done. You can write to them at help@tatasky.com or call their Toll Free Number at 1-800-1806633. The best part is it is available 24X7. I am sure they will look into your matter and resolve your issue.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors