Tata Sky - Black Digicomp Issue

In last 3 months, i have registered 4 complaints on tata sky.

Problem is my digicomp keep getting restarted and sometime it doesn't get restart also. Once it get restart i get a message "please wait while initializing" after that nothing happen. For past 2 days, i couldn't able to watch anything in TV.

Issue started when I moved to mpeg supported digicomp. (white digicomp to black one)
Complaint :with in a week. Resolution: change the digicomp
Complaint: after 15 days. Resolution: some wire is not connected properly
Complaint 3: with in 1 week. Resolution: change the digicomp and pay 500rs since your warranty period is over.

For past 3 complaints, some tata sky person will come and simply change the digicomp without even asking or saying anything. Also they keep mentioning this issue is normal with this type of digicomp (black one)

I have already paid 500rs for my last digicomp which i got it less than a month back, but now i'm having same issue. I don't want to pay anymore and pay monthly basis even though the tv doesnt work (not with my fault). Also for each visit by tech support i need to pay 150 rs.

I regret now to having this poor digital tv connection :s

Not sure to whom i have to complaint, customer care executive keep promising issue will be resolved this time sir. nothing gets change. I hate this.

Finally now i decided to move to local cable operator. if i find any issue, i know i have to reach out to that person only. He will be responsible and resolve if any issue.

Thank you,
Premchand C

You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will arrange for a callback and assist you accordingly. If I am not wrong there is a 90 day warranty period for the new box that you purchased at Rs. 500, you should check and confirm about that when you pay and go for a new box. I once faced an issue where I paid for the package amount but my account was de-activated. I tweeted regarding this complaint and tata sky immediately responded to my tweet. All I had to do is submit my subscriber ID. The customer service team instantly gave a callback and my account was activated. I suggest you too should provide your subscriber ID either here or tweet regarding your issue with this complaint link. I am sure they will look into your matter and provide appropriate resolution.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors