sulekha.com

Sulekha.com is the worst company I have ever come across, they portrait them self to be the best in the real estate business but they are utter waste. Pls be careful before doing any business with them, there management is very careless and unprofessional. At the time of taking money they will give you lot of false promises, don't fall for it!!! I took a paid listing on sulekha to post my properties, Mr Uday one of the sales representative of sulekha had come to our offc, he gave us lot of hopes and took us for a drive. The management is very unprofessional, first of all they don't pick up the calls, if they do so, they will not bother what your concern is about & wouldn't provide relevant solution. The people working there are very rude and useless. They don't have there facts cleared(very good at confusing their clients), they need training!!! lol
They delayed the work initially, after complaining multiple times, they started the work that too with lot of mistakes. I took 3 months package where as it took almost one month to start the work, that too after making hell lot of calls and emails. Now I have been making calls since so long they are neglecting my calls and if by chance i get connected to them, they have this standard statement "our sales team will reach you" which never happened. I am really frustrated and want the refund, i haven't got even one single lead from them. For tat too they are blaming my company that our project isn't good and wouldn't receive any attention from clients. Come on!! its not the first time am doing business!!! A genuine company would never fool its clients, mistake happens but you should correct them rather than neglecting them. Ignorance is not the solution, you will loose your clients if you work this way.
They haven't refunded my money yet, nor responding to my calls. Please do not do any business with them if you don''t want to get cheated.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors