SPICE JET : NO REFUND OF EXCESS PAYMENT CHAREGED

I have booked Delhi Ahmedabad Spice Jet Flight no. SG-193 for travel on 18th February, 2018 vide PNR No. T69IPV. During morning hours I have pre-booked excess baggage online and payment of Rs. 2850 was made through net banking reference no. 180492505380. At the time of check in again I had to pay Rs. 5,100 through my debt card as as per Spice Jet Executive, booking of excess baggage was reflected but payment for the same was not reflected at their site. I showed them the SMS sent to me by the HDFC Bank which clearly depicted the payment made to Spice Jet. But the staff said that they won't give me credit because they have fear of loosing job. They asked me to deposit Rs. 5100 for excess baggage being 17 kgs. Which I paid through debit card. Later on they realised that actual excess baggage was only 15 Kgs. So instead of giving me credit for 2 Kgs, I was asked to shift two Kgs from my Hand Baggage to the Checked in Baggage. As I was getting late for flight, I had no other choice but to follow their instruction. Pre booked luggage was charged on concessional rate. But I had to make full payment for the same.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors