SNAPDEALs worst service

Oooops SnapDeal worst service, Worst Courier Vendors and their Worst tracking system. Trackers shows delivery date 10/5/14 or before but when called SnapDeal and taken courier company number they are saying they have even not received the Item yet.

No Prob this is still acceptable what about if they sold Nikon D5200 at 52990 and now they have raised the price to 53500 and you have to pay the balance. Problem is their Vendor who was giving at 52990 has been on Run and another Vendor is giving at 53500/-

I checked on Croma and others places that Nikon is running promotion and this model is actually at 49000/- with all items what SnapDeal is giving.

I am attaching a snapshot so you guys can see yourself.

When I called SnapDeal to cancel the order they said its not cancellable. I don't know what should I do now.

Attachments

Online shopping has become a craze for people although most of the times people fail to make a note of the hidden costs that these products or services come with. If you are looking to share such experiences with others to help them have a safe and satisfying online shopping experience, feel free to share your reviews, feedbacks and opinions on Right2Review. We are listening!!

Dear
right2review

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your order ID, complaint no. and contact details with us at writetous@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Thank you for cooperating.

Regards,
Snapdeal Online Team

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors