Snapdeal: product not delivered but tracking says delivered 5days back.

I had ordered two products vide order no 1890526745:
1. Iway Iphone cover: The tracking shows that it has been delivered to 'mailroom' on 04/04 at 8:11pm. Well I have not received the package, and the delivery address given was of a house so I am really confused from where this mailroom thing popped up. Also I was at home during that time and I did not receive anything. I called the courier and snapdeal numerous times and finally yesterday the snapdeal representative says that I will have to reorder as they will not be able to trace my order.[/undefined]
2. Iphone 4s Black: It was not shipped at all. Due to the delay I had to cancel my order. I placed the same order in Flipkart on 04/04 at 9pm and received the same on 07/04 at 11:30am through 'Standard Delivery'

I am an avid online shopper and I am sorry to say that my first experience with snapdeal has been worse than pathetic. I really wonder how you will compete in today's e-commerce market with the kind of service you are delivering.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
You should check with the courier about time and signature who has received item on your behalf.

Also pl. check the shipping address you've entered in your account.

I have called the courier 6 times to send me the COD proof and they have failed to do so. Even snapdeal has not come back with the COD proof. The shipping address is same as my home address and I have checked the same

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors