Snapdeal not processing my refund for

I ordered Red MI note 3 32gb mobile from snapdeal.com with order ID : 17005714101

While i received mobile and try to connect charger mobile can't charge up even can't connect charger. so i just file refund for this order on 8 december.

Next when i check my refund status was changed by snapdeal.com and it was something service engineer sheduled for my ordered item so i just call to snapdeal.com and inquire about my refund status so they replied that first service engineer will visit your place and check ordered item quality and report to snapdeal and then your refund will be processed and all process will be within 24 hours. so they asked me to wait for service engineer call.

But after finish their given time i didn't get any update from them even whenever i tried to connect customer they just repeat their 24 hours time again and again.

Really it's worst ever experience to online shopping with snapdeal.com because if i can't get refund on time then i need to pay regular emi to bank because i paid through credit card EMI. so if they don't process my request within their promised time then credit card will generate bill and i need to pay regular EMI.

When i call customer care today and request them to connect me with their seniors then they replied that our all are executives are so busy and they don't have time to talk with you.

I've all recorded call with snapdeal.com they are just ignoring my request and not processing my refund. please help me to resolve issue.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors