SNAPDEAL NO REPLY AFTER SALE

mazzi

I have Purchased Surya Queen 3 Burner Gas Stove Automatic Order No. 3440468079 in November which is having one year warranty.
I have some leakage problem with the gas stove.so I want repair of it.There is no warranty card came with the product and also there is no contact number of seller N.P.ENTERPRISE in the bill or there is no information of service centre location.

THEN I CONTACT SNAPDEAL FOR S MANY TIMES MADE SO MANY COMPLAINS FOR A MONTH. EVERY TIME THEY PROVIDE ME FAKE ADDRESS AND FAKE TELEPHONE NUMBERS OF SERVICE STATION.WHICH ARE NOT SERVICE CENTRE OF SURYA GAS

HARASSED ME TO GOING HERE AND THERE AND CONTACT AT WRONG PHONE NUMBERS AND ADDRESS.THEY ARE NOT DOING REPAIR IN WARRANTY. EVEN SOMETIMES THEIR EMAIL TOLD ME THAT WE CANNOT TAKE YOUR COMPLAIN AS YOU HAVE CONTACTED US AFTER SEVEN DAYS

Attachments

Dear Mazzi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is
working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.
Thank You for your cooperation.

Regards,
Snapdeal Online Team

mazzi

Online_Cst said:
Dear Mazzi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is
working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.
Thank You for your cooperation.

Regards,
Snapdeal Online Team
Sir,
This reply I am getting from last more then a month.Your team is working from a month and cannot find a service station of item you have sold and given warranty for the same.
what are your team is working on from a so long time?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors