SiliconIndia Online course review, 9164371115 - kiran nagaraj biggest fraud and liar,

Hi today I want to share the review of the siliconIndia online education.

It is the No.1 fraud organization in India, I have taken the CCNA course on 2012, first one person guided me to the course, His name is kiran nagraj contact number is 9164371115, he is the great lier in the company, he guided me to the course.As I learnt those stuff before joing the siliconIndia, I joined just to get placement, as kiran nagaraj told he will provide placement for sure after completion of the course within a week.he convince me a lot for placement. So I taken the course, believe me there were lots of bugs in training while taking assingments, it makes us to forget even what we know, I reported those to managers and other team members of siliconIndia.the course contents is not good.

Finaly I completed the course and taken the certification then the placement comes in the reality.As kiran nagaraj told he will provide placement for sure after completion of the course within a week. I contacted some persons in siliconIndia, everyone will avoid you that time, kiran and some person blocked my contact in ther gmail, so that I can not contact them for placement, they haven’t provided even a one interview call.

After I got some certification to my home with some certification number, below that there is a line "validate this certificate’s authenticity at ", You cannot verify there certification online, its a biggest fraud of the education.

The siliconIndia certification will not add value to your resume for sure, all the companies I tried have not accepted there certification.

this is the no.1 fraud organisation in India.Please dont join this siliconIndia online course and waste your money,

some contact details of siliconIndia bangalore team

Amit Goswami – 080-43112266 (He is the biggest lier in the company, beware of him)

amitsiliconindia2011@gmail.com

amitgoswami@siliconindia.com

Skype ID - amitsiliconindia2011

Manager- Devi Prasad

Mail id – deviprasad@siliconindia.com

Contact No-080-43112331

kiran nagraj (the person who guided me to take the course,beware of him, biggest fraud and liar)

contact 9164371115 - kiran nagaraj biggest fraud and liar

+91-9886096424

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors