Shubh matrimony is not a reliable for matrimonial service, Bhilai.

Shubh matrimony is not a reliable for matrimonial service. They tell a lot of promises which they can not keep it. They are fraud people.

I was getting a lots of call with good profile from them. They insisted me to pay the amount as with out the amount they can not take this forward. Once I paid 8500/- for their service, every thing got changed. They stopped calling me and all the previous profile they showed be were not right. They have downloaded those profiles from shaadi.com etc and shard it with me.

I suggest all people should not encourage these services from www
dot subhmatrimony dot in. Its just like throwing your own money. They do not give any receipt and only BANK are having these transaction.

Their details

"Reetu sahu"
SHUBH MATRIMONY.IN
SHOP NO. 14, TOP FLOOR, T. MARKET, NEAR OF UTTAM CINEMA HALL POWER HOUSE BHILAI (C.G)
Contact No:- +919713717867,+919201086666

Our Bank Details......
"SHUBH MARRIAGE BUREAU"
STATE BANK OF INDIA (S.B.I)
A/C NO:-31448212508
Branch:-CAMP AREA, BHILAI (C.G)
BRANCH CODE:-6154
IFS CODE:-SBIN0006154
"OR"

"SHUBH MARRIAGE BUREAU"
HDFC BANK
A/C NO:-07342560002578
Branch:-BHILAI (C.G)
BRANCH CODE:-0734
IFS CODE:-HDFC0000734

We should nor encourage there people
What can I do from my end

RE: Shubh matrimony is not a reliable for matrimonial service.

Hello this is Ravi Rana here and I am also agree with you my friend Shubh matrimony site is not good, all the profile are fake. I have also waste here my 5000 rs. I am also suggest to all please dont waste your money in Shubh Matrimony but i am also want to suggest here some free matrimonial site who are providing free matrimonial service like Lagana Mandap this site is good, free and reliable. Check here: laganamandap (dot) com

Hi Reader,

As you could see the above two posts from Sanjeev and Ravi, both are 100% true. Shubh Matrimony is not at all reliable for matrimonial service. There is a girl named "Reetu Sahu (reetu dot shubh at gmail dot com)" who steals profiles from Shaadi dot com and Jeevansathi dot com along with the pictures, then form one word file of all these stolen profiles and sends it to you. Most of the pictures are fake. To make you confuse she adds some valid profiles also. As you are already a member of shaadi dot com or such matrimonials, you might have already gone through these valid profiles before, and somewhere you start believing on this girl (reetu). She tries to convince you that she has more similar profiles and for that you have to pay 8500/5000 Rs. Obviously, she will keep on calling you. Once you pay the amount everything gets change. She stops calling you, she wont share any contact details of those fake "amazing" profiles.

I suggest all people should not encourage these services from www dot subhmatrimony dot in. Its just like throwing your own money. They do not give any receipt.

Above bank details provided by Sanjeev are true.

I wish I could have gone through this forum before paying 5K.

Please do not encourage Shubh Matrimony and if possible take an action against them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors