Service centre of redme mobile in udupi named hifi services ver bad and harrasing customers

Dear all
. I had bought Redme y1 model on 26.7.18 from udupi. Which was fauy as it was not getting charged. So i approached the service centre of redme in udupi under the name hifi services... the customer care on the reception are least bothered and not attending the greivences on time. They made wait for 3 hours and the technician said he has updated the software ad i wont face problem if it happens assured to replace the handset..but again i faced the same problem. Again i approached the service centre now again made me wait for3 hours for checking and said it is charger problem.. and gave me the charger and assured and promised if problem exist they will replace thw handset.. but ifaced the sameproblem. Now again visitedthe 3rd time to service centre they say that the handset is ok it is charhig.i say redme is spoiling its reputation by apponting such useless customer care service agentsand technicians. They dont bother and crack the problem of customer complaints. The technician name is mr avinash and tbe customer care officer name is prathiksha. Redme co should take care of the customers complaints also as higi serce in udupi of redme isthe worst service centre so i appeal to company please ensure to provide good service by apponting good staff.not such people eho just waste time of consumers and harass them. Now i feel that i had made a mistake by purchasing redme mobile.. as i was a samsung mobile user from a decade

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors