Samsung smart 40" led display problem

India ConsumerComplaints

Samsung quality is worst experience and loots in the name of repair
  • Thread starter jeevan shetty
  • Start date 29/06/2018
Watch
Jeevan shetty
29/09/2018
I had bought a samsung LED tv in 2016. I rarely used my tv a. I purchased one year after back my tv display was small dot and line. . When the Samsung engineer investigated, they said it would cost Rs. 22 thousand to repair this. I was shocked because I had purchased this tv in 55K and now a days this kind of model from Samsung costs 30K. I asked him whether anything else can be done or can be changed, he said entire display has to change and there is no other solution. I didn't go for repairing and thinking how these company loot us and make mockery of customers in India. They don't care about product quality or customer satisfaction and are just dumping third class product in India. I'm sure this won't be the case in USA where they have to maintain the quality.

This is absolutely not acceptable and I swear that going forward I won't take any product of Samsung company and I'll publish this everywhere to ensure that customer understands how this company has just one intention of making money and not ensuring quality of the product. I feel cheated by Samsung and their products. Others should be aware of this situation.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors