Samsung Company Mechanic misleading consumer on LCD Repair

Hi,

Dated 26th June 2018, basis my complaint to Samsung service center known as 'Techtronics' at Garia Kolkata (West Bengal) (call no 4263303366) had sent a mechanic to address a issue in my LCD tv wherein the HD picture was not coming on screen all of a sudden and on visit by the technician (Mr Gouranga Pal) he checked the TV and declared that the HDMI circuit has got damaged and the company is no longer making the same. Therefore we need to change the LCD 46 inch tv and buy a new set.

I was totally zapped but had to go by his word, as he sounded very confident and was from the company. For initial 2 to 3 days me and my wife took the verdict as true and started scouting for a good LED as world cup is going on.

Then, just as a casual check, i had registered a complaint with 'Urban clap' too for a 2nd opinion. The mechanic from urban clap visited my residence on 1st July 2018 and after careful inspection, he shared that the cable HD Box had the problem and the TV is perfectly okay and he tested the same in front of us and proved the point.

Iam therefore surprised as to how Samsung a reputed company can send such mechanic who is not only incapable but also can be termed as a 'cheat' as basis his feedback i would have bought a new tv and invested almost 70k to 80k.

Question to Samsung is why as a consumer should we register complaints with you and pay premium charges and then get such lousy and fraudulent services??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors