Samsung cheated me by issuing Fake Invoice and wrong promise.

Please help me.

I am reputed CA of my town (Raniganj-West Bengal).

I bought a Samsung Mobile on 20th March from Samsung Authorised Dealer- Akshara,Durgapur,West Bengal.

I have following problems:

1. Shopkeeper i.e. Samsung Smart Plaza(Akshara, Durgapur) evaded the GST by issuing me Tax Invoice without containing GST details.
2. Within two days my phone started giving me problems and shopkeeper denied to exchange my handset, though it is company policy to replace the handset within 14 days.
3. They asked me to visit Samsung Service which I have visited and Mr.Sanjay Who is Samsung Staff misbehaved with me.
4. Samsung customer care again asked me to visit Service Centre & again I did the same and this time they took my handset.

It is more than a month now and Samsung still don't have any solution to my problem. Moreover they pressurise me to take Refund Voucher & redeem the same from that Shop which is Tax Evader.

As per my knowledge ,I am harrassed not only by shopkeeper but Samsung. Samsung executive even quoted me"we have no right to stop our Authorised Dealer from Tax Evasion". It simply means that Samsung is a CHOR COMPANY which supports Tax Evasion and plus they don't care about customer satisfaction rather they believe in customer harrassment.

I urge each and everyone of you ,who read this please don't take any product from Samsung.

I request can anyone help me to get my money back from Samsung. Please it's a request.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors