replacement of display touch screen

I deposited my (micromax canvas spark q380 8 GB) in service center situated in M/s ARYAN MOBILE KRISNAI,BH GANESH CINEMA,B G ROD, GUNA PIN CODE 473001, claiming the problem for TOUCH and DISPLAY.This was deposited under jobsheet no N070242-0715-18193819.

I am writing to inform you that. My mobile phone that I have purchased in you store. On 6-may-2015 bought a (micromax canvas spark q380 8 GB) row brand new phone.
However upon after 2 mouth of using it. Problems Started to appear .the Display Touch screen not working.

Naturally I returned the mobile phone for replacement of display touch screen as on 27-07-2015 in Micromax customer services store .one of Micromax staff told me that within 10 days. After 10 day I call customer services he told me after 15 days. After 15 days again I call again he told me after 15 days.

However 1 month and 10 days passed without he receiving any replacement, I am very upset for your poor services.
I also require you to confirm whether you will arrange for my phone to be replacement of display touch screen

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors