Reliance tower installation scam

A few days ago I got a phone call from 09266635842 that reliance wants to establish a 2G/3G tower in my town and they need some place near roadside to install that tower. He said that they would pay Rs. 22,000 PM as rent and employ one person from family and pay Rs..5,000 PM as salary.

He keeps asking my age that was kind of strange plus copy of my voter ID card and copy of my PAN card plus a check of Rs 30,000 for 2G (If I like 2G tower) and Rs. 50,000 (If I like 3G tower). He never saw that land and ready to install 2G/3G what ever I like in 15 days. He was giving me details on which name I should write the check and it was RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY.

Reliance life insurance created doubt in my mind that reliance communication is installing the tower then why it is asking the check in the name of reliance life insurance. When I asked about it, he transferred my call to his so called manager and he started giving me excuses why the check is on the name of reliance life insurance and at that point I was 100% sure that they are scamming me to buy a life insurance in the name of tower.

I asked the guy to come to my house with 2 IDs if he claims he is not scamming me. He said he will come next day and I was sure he would never because he was trying to scam me.

Please be aware if you get such phone calls.

ocpdeep said:
A few days ago I got a phone call from 09266635842 that reliance wants to establish a 2G/3G tower in my town and they need some place near roadside to install that tower. He said that they would pay Rs. 22,000 PM as rent and employ one person from family and pay Rs..5,000 PM as salary. He keeps asking my age that was kind of strange plus copy of my voter ID card and copy of my PAN card plus a check of Rs 30,000 for 2G (If I like 2G tower) and Rs. 50,000 (If I like 3G tower). He never saw that land and ready to install 2G/3G what ever I like in 15 days. He was giving me details on which name I should write the check and it was RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY. Reliance life insurance created doubt in my mind that reliance communication is installing the tower then why it is asking the check in the name of reliance life insurance. When I asked about it, he transferred my call to his so called manager and he started giving me excuses why the check is on the name of reliance life insurance and at that point I was 100% sure that they are scamming me to buy a life insurance in the name of tower. I asked the guy to come to my house with 2 IDs if he claims he is not scamming me. He said he will come next day and I was sure he would never because he was trying to scam me.

Please be aware if you get such phone calls.
I also received the same type of call today from the number 9310222960

jay

raman mann said:
in my case they ready to send their representative at my place for insurance registration.
If you have any complaint, you can also submit it on Voice2 and get online support from other people via social media. Its time to viral your complaint online.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors