Reliance Communications — reliance postpaid outgoing calls barred

Hi, this is yogeesha from bangalore, karnataka. I am using reliance post paid connection from past one year. My recent bill due date was 26-sep-2017 and i paid my bill on 2-oct-2017. Event though i paid my reliance post paid connection bill, my outgoing calls were barred on 3-oct-2017. I didn't even received a single call/message before taking this action by the reliance service provider.
I tried to call customer service (198, *222) but not connected to executive. I am suffering lot from this, please do the needful.

Reliance number 9620727347.

Dear Respected Sir/Madam,

I have one RMN-9316111869 from around 10 year with Reliance. Sudden on dated 03/09/2017, my out going was stopped when I was out of Chandigarh. When in inquire from Reliance and confirmed that outgoing call service is barred on September 03, 2017 due to non-payment of my bill & the outstanding amount of Rs. 1,489.56/- is reflecting in the records.
SP upgrade the plan form Reliance Mobile Store Freedom 350 plan to JALSAUNLTD_699 plan on August 16, 2017. (Please note that tariff benefits always revised time to time as per company's policy. Hence, you have been charged correctly for the same and we are unable to process your request.
With effect from 11th April, 2017, prospective billing will be introduced on JALSAUNLTD_699 Plans. You have to pay advance One Month Rental as per the plan in your first Bill over & above the prorate rental. Second Bill onward rental will as per plan and it will be advance rent for the next bill period.)

Now point of the change the plan on August 16, 2017. I never asked to change the plan on current active plan JALSAUNLTD_699 to any stores or RWW then why have changed without prior information to Customer. Have not marked me SMS for change the Plan..NO, Have called me for that...NO.

This is SP (Service Provider) thought process to give the harassment of Customers because i have mentioned this number in my all important Documents and real time confirmations.

Requested to please help to restart my old plan with intimidate effective & also give punishment of Harassment.

With Regards,
Dinesh Rathore

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors