Reliance Broadband - Bills without services/ termination by reliance broadband

Hi,
my connection was disabled and no more used by me. I have continuously requested for a connection termination since last 4 months. The termination requests were not taken properly by customer care (verified by officer at reliance world as well), but bills continued regularly. Finally, with help of reliance world i managed to register a termination request : 208020997 on 26th Aug 2013 after clearing all dues receipt no: S238897093, serviced by: KADA000000000150482233. i was informed that there won't be any more bills after termination request and i have to submit the modem. The termination was further delayed by reliance for 3 weeks. Still bills are being generated and billing deptt. is forcing me to pay this. The reliance broadband connection has proved to be a nightmare to me, neither it works, nor can i terminate this while bills continue same. I have been also informed by the company that i cant terminate this connection i have to use this. I have followed up to appellate/ president services reliance via email but no use. I don't know how to get rid of reliance broadband connection. subscrip: 31157928698. Thanks and Regards, Amit kumar (+91)-7829168493.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors