Reliance Big TV not connecting

I am holding a Reliance Digital/Big TV connection with smart card 200768663439. In the month of February 2018, someone called me from Reliance Digital TV call centre with an attractive offer of Rs 1499/- which enabled 5yrs of All Free Channels pack connection and 1yr of All Paid Channels Pack. Without much do, I just opted for this Freedom pack. From Feb 9, 2018 onwards the pack has been activated and I was enjoying the full service of every channels (except HDs). Then in beginning of March 2018, they stopped Zee and Start networks channels. While asking for, call centre assured within a week, things will be up. But unfortunate nothing happened. From past few weeks their tool free number 18002009001 or any other numbers in their website, are not reachable, no one is there to response. Even I dropped multiple complain through their email id myservices@relianceada.com, but still no response. Now from past 3 days, not a single channel is showcasing from my Reliance ST box and it is saying error 400, although there are no climate issue such.

It seems I have been cheated by this doomed company. I urge you to help me, either to resume my full service or refund my Rs. 1499/-, on urgent basis.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors