Regarding delay in considering request for Porting of Airtel Prepaid Mobile No. to JIO Prepaid Cellure Services

I have applied for mobile number portability option for my two Prepaid Airtel numbers to Jio Prepaid Services with biometric AADHAR No. on 15-03-2018 The porting request of the customers must be considered within 5 to 7 business days. But even after lapses of 10 days the request has not been considered Airtel Cellure Services resultingly the above numbers have not been ported to JIO Services till date without any valid reason.
On contacting to JIO Customer Services, it was informed to me that my porting request for both the above numbers are showing pending with Airtel Services.
I have also contacacted to Airtel Customer Care Service on 24-03-2018 at 23:14 hrs regarding the matter, but the representative was unable to give reason for pending status of my Porting request for both the above mobile numbers and moreover requested me to wait for some more days.

The customers have liberty to port their mobile number and not at all liable to state the reason for porting their mobile number from existing services to another cellure services. But instead considering my request for portability, I am receiving about 5 to 10 calls everyday since last 10 days from Airtel Cellure Services, asking me the reason for porting of my mobile No. to another cellure service provider. I am fedup by giving reply to all such unwanted calls but neither they have stopped calling me again and again nor considered my request for porting to JIO Services till date. All the above activity from Airtel Cellure Services are warranting unnecessary harassment to the innocent customers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors