Refund not received still after 1.5 month of bus cancellation tickets booked through Redbus and payed using tez app

Hi team,

I had booked 2 tickets TM2941896026 and TM2927944251 for 25th and 28th Jan 2018 using Redbus app. I had cancelled the tickets on 24th jan.
I have still not received any refund amount till now despite sending so many mails and calling the customer support. I have even sent my bank statements to the redbus team to prove them that I have not received the amount as they were just saying that they have processed the amount.

I have been asked to contact bhim team, but bhim team is saying to contact the service provider as I have not used their app.

Since, the cancellation ,it has been just a torture to repeatedly call and mail everyone and now I have only this forum for help.
I have two screenshots as well to prove that I have still not received my refund amount, and as a customer I suppose I am entitled to directly receive the services from Redbus hence,main culprit is Redbus team.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors