Rediff Shopping Duplicate Product Supply and No replacement

Site ► Rediff Shopping
Order No. ► 10843624
Product Name ► Genuine Xiaomi Powerbank 10400 mAh
Complaint Ticket No. ► 107479335572
Mail Id ► pritam721@gmail.com
Name ► Pritam Bagade

I ordered the product Genuine Xiaomi Powerbank 10400 mAh on 10 Dec 2014...
But I received DUPLICATE PRODUCT.. I called Rediff and informed about the issue to which they told me to mail Support Team about the issue.. I mailed them on same day 16 Dec 2014...
I got reply from them that they will solve the issue within 7 working days and arrange a pickup n replacement...
Just the pickup took ONE MONTH.. Pick up was done on 10 JAN 2015...
BUT till today I have not got the replacement from Rediff not even refund... I called a lot of times to rediff and they always asked me about the issue and I had to repeat the same things again... they also disconnected my call in between conversation & whenever I requested them to transfer call to seniors... they never called me back when they promised me to do so...
My mobile phone cost for calling rediff might have been more than the product cost ... So many times I have called them....
Following are complaints about redif..
1: Worst ever customer support :mad:
2: Irresponsible Seniors :mad::mad::mad:
3: They Fool Customers :mad:
4: Duplicate product supply :mad:
5: Worst replacement Service :mad:
6: Just keep on telling the same things again that we understand , we will solve the issue, we have set your complaint at priority etc etc.. :dodgy:
I request you to solve this issue and get me the original product , if not than the price money that includes original market price of that product so that I could buy it from other site and also Rs. 500 as fine to rediff for my phone bill cost... :mad: :mad:
Following are the links for image proofs of bills and mails...
1: Complaint Mail: [attachment=320]
2: Pickup Regarding Mails: [attachment=321]
3: Pickup Success Mail: [attachment=322]
4: Replacement Request instead o refund: [attachment=323]
Thank You

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors