Rediff Shopping Cheated me

How many of you beleive that Rediff Shopping is Fraud & Cheater?And It should get Shut off

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is Shipra Bhardwaj, i have ordered "Heavy Weight Dolphin Shaped Hammer Massager Electric Operated", "Order No- 8149666" on 19th June which i received on 20th June at my office address. But when i opened it and tried to use it at home it was not working and also there are some scratches on the product.

I received a defective product. Si i told them to replace it. I have never experienced such a problem with any other online shopping..

This is heights of carelessness of rediff team, that they have not replied to my mail. I am not able to contact their customer care every time their executives are busy.

This is pretty shameful that they are not capable to handle their customer. I mean how can one think of again shopping from reddif.

And they have given one option while contacting them that press 7 to get a call back, but they never call back, why they have given such option..to fool their customer.

Please help they are cheaters.. i wrote them in a mail i will post in consumer forum evn then they did not reply to mail..and I m not able to contact their customer care..feeling frustrated like anything..felling helpless. such a FRAUD COMPANY..

Shipra

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors