Quikr-Service sold after doing fake commitment and NO REFUND has been issued yet!!

Hi Sir,

On 15th May 2015, a sales representative by the name Swapneal sold me a premium ad pack for 2202 rupees using fake commitment. I sell telemarketing leads of USA customers and he told me it is fine and he said we will help you post your ad. So I paid the money - rs. 2202 rupee upfront! Now after this, one guy called Prashant Gaikwad called me and when I told him what kind of ad I want to post, he said "No sir, such kind of ads postings are not allowed!!" I told him find then refund my money, he said ok I will try!! Since then I have emailed them so MANY times and called them about my grievance and unfortunately NO ONE is helping me. Today a lady called Ashifa Mehmuda from Quikr called and she finally gave me the answer that "We do not refund Premuim pack ads" !! How convinient of them!! First do fake commitment to customer and then rob them off their HARD Earned money and then Have a NO REFUND policy!! How cool..PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE I WANT MY HARD EARNED MONEY BACK. I have all the emails as proof and all call recordings as proof.

Please HELP ME...

Regards,
Reuben

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors