Qnet in Chandigarh, Panchkula & Mohali

There is a team of people operating in chandigarh, panchkula mohali. selling fake dreams and conning people of their money. Its a mlm scam. They will tell you its a great business opportunity it will make you crores and they have already brought bmws. its all lies. Fake it till you make it. The cons are mostly found sitting in ccds in sector 14 panchkula.
The names of the people in this scams operating in chandigarh panchkula mohali are.
1.Gunjan Nagpal
2 Deepshikha Mahajan
3 Sahil nagpal
4 Rashi arora
5 Amit soni who comes from mumbai

Gunjan & Sahil are husband and wife and are leaders of this racket.

Many of the higher ups have landed in jail. These people are trying to con people every day beaware of them

It is nice to see that people are speaking up against such swindlers which serves as a warning to other potential victims.

I myself lost 5.5 lakhs and thank god that I resisted their move of roping in my other family members otherwise I would have been down by triple that amount.
Qnet is basically just another MLM-quick buck marketing scheme which through its agents having a swindler’s knack coax unsuspecting people into putting their hard earned money into their model with fake promises wealthy returns. They take anywhere between 2.5 lacs to 11 lacs from one victim and then leave the victim to rot.

Its been 8 months that I invested in Qnet and have yet to receive a single rupee. All the dreams they showed of making qick money owning BMW’s, Audi’s, apartments, going out for luxurious holidays now seem impossible since I see many such people in my town who have been duped the same way. Whenever I ask their representatives about my payouts I am told to be patient and wait for some more time.

I SCREAM out to everybody out there listening that do not invest in Qnet as it’s a big scam. And be aware of the husband wife duo Sahil-Gunjan Nagpal who are the kingpin of this racket in Chandigarh & Panchkula.

I appeal to all fellow victims to come forward and unite so that we can take them down to their logical end and recover our money.

[attachment=348]I am another victim of the Qnet scam in Chandigarh. I want to know how can I recover my money which is stuck for the past 1 year. Can somebody from the forum help me with legal advice as well. I really want to see Sahil and Gunjan and their team behind bars. Only then will they realize that cheating innocent people of their har earned money is shameful.

Regards
Lalit singla

Attachments

Hi all
Latest news is that Sahil, Gunjan, Rashi, Deepshikha, Myra etc etc have roped in some Congress MLA's sons for carrying on the QNET fraud in Chandigarh, Panchkula and Mohali. They are back with full force and swindling middle class families again of their hard earned money.

Except for the top 8-10 ring leaders nobody will ever make money it is such a model. I challenge them to post account statements of any member who has earned even 1/100 of what they promise. People, why dont you get it??

By roping in political figures they think they can get away with litigation and stuff, but they are mistaken. Any person who has been duped by these cheaters and wants his money back can write to rajasahay78(at)gmail(dot)com. The people behind this email are really help full and will guide you to get your entire money back.

Best of luck.
Shikha Chopra

can you pls contact me on gm.max31@gmail.com.
i need help.

[hr]
pls contact me on gm.max31@gmail.com[hr]
hi, pls contact me on gm.max31@gmail.com. Its urgent!

Hi Amit,

Can I have your number please. I need to talk to you regarding this.
They have approched me as well through a friend.
and I am totally confused as my friend is not willing to accept these complaints.
I want to know first hand from you itself how you were cheated.
Please contact me at neerajgoyal28@gmail.com.

Thanks Alot!

Amit_Agnihotri said:
There is a team of people operating in chandigarh, panchkula mohali. selling fake dreams and conning people of their money. Its a mlm scam. They will tell you its a great business opportunity it will make you crores and they have already brought bmws. its all lies. Fake it till you make it. The cons are mostly found sitting in ccds in sector 14 panchkula.
The names of the people in this scams operating in chandigarh panchkula mohali are.
1.Gunjan Nagpal
2 Deepshikha Mahajan
3 Sahil nagpal
4 Rashi arora

Many of the higher ups have landed in jail. These people are trying to con people every day beaware of them
[hr]
Hi Vikram,

I really need to talk to any of you in person as I am also being approached by them currently.
Could you please mail me at neerajgoyal28@gmail.com
i want to the first hand experience directly heard. My friend through whom they are approaching me, is not ready to listen to all of this which I am finding online.

Vikram Kapoor said:
It is nice to see that people are speaking up against such swindlers which serves as a warning to other potential victims.

I myself lost 5.5 lakhs and thank god that I resisted their move of roping in my other family members otherwise I would have been down by triple that amount.
Qnet is basically just another MLM-quick buck marketing scheme which through its agents having a swindler’s knack coax unsuspecting people into putting their hard earned money into their model with fake promises wealthy returns. They take anywhere between 2.5 lacs to 11 lacs from one victim and then leave the victim to rot.

Its been 8 months that I invested in Qnet and have yet to receive a single rupee. All the dreams they showed of making qick money owning BMW’s, Audi’s, apartments, going out for luxurious holidays now seem impossible since I see many such people in my town who have been duped the same way. Whenever I ask their representatives about my payouts I am told to be patient and wait for some more time.

I SCREAM out to everybody out there listening that do not invest in Qnet as it’s a big scam. And be aware of the husband wife duo Sahil-Gunjan Nagpal who are the kingpin of this racket in Chandigarh & Panchkula.

I appeal to all fellow victims to come forward and unite so that we can take them down to their logical end and recover our money.

Hi Sir, Wanted to speak to you regarding this. How can we get connected?

Amit_Agnihotri said:
1.Gunjan Nagpal
2 Deepshikha Mahajan
3 Sahil nagpal
4 Rashi arora

Qnet is 100% scam
Reasons why QNet is 100% scam are below.

1. When the IR's call you for an interview or rather for a business meet in the coffee shop they do that by giving you a false pretense that they are actually in a business and their life is set on the right path and they are very excited about it. The IR's only live by one maxim "fake it till you make it", so they speak as though they have found a pot of gold overnight when actually the truth is that they don't know if they will be able to pay their next month’s utility bill.

2. IR's are always on the lookout for people who are disgruntled with their work (not that difficult to find such people in any part of the world) an then try to sell these poor souls a feigned vision about a life larger than they are presently living if only they are willing to in(waste) some amount of money to buy products offered by QNet.

3. QNet's IR never talks about any product or service in the initial business meet. In fact, 90% of them don't even know what product they are selling and how it will benefit the one to whom they are selling. The entire transaction is done with an ulterior motive to swindle the person of his hard earned money.

4. The only thing the IR's do in the first meeting is to draw a ridiculous diagram describing your projected earnings in 4 years. Some IR’ even promise that you will make $1 million in the next 4 years, but they never mention what exactly you are supposed to do to make that sum of money, even if you ask you will be told that the method should not be important for a man with vision as eventually we have to look at the end result of having that sum of money; so even if they tell me to sweep the floors I should gladly accept the broom since they will pay me that sum of money at the end of the tenure (of course they say it as a metaphor and they never give you any broom in your hand, hopefully not!). Apparently for the IR's the destination is more important than the journey you walk to get there.

5. IR's work very hard to swindle their prospective victims by showcasing theirs and the ones of the up lines fake life to lure more people into the trap. So any car purchase or an apartment or an expensive fine dining with your family by an up line or any of the IR’s are posted on Facebook and Twitter instantly to lure more people into the trap and this gives sort of virtual mental orgasms to the entire IR fraternity who in turn go full ballistic in sharing the image and posting over enthusiastic comments such as “You have indeed raised the bar for the rest of us”. “Getting there soon, bro” etc. on the image. This is a sham.

6. Prospective customers are called to the meeting generally to a coffee shop in a manner that makes them believe that they are there for a business meet, I was told to be formally attired and to wear a tie and that the person who arranged me to meet his up line will then decide if I’m fit to do the business. They actually did not give shit about me being fit or unfit for the business, only thing they wanted was my money, but they made it seem to me like I was selected through a very rigorous selection process and I should sign up immediately as they do not appreciate people who are unable to make decisions instantly as they believe that those who consult their families before making any important decisions will not do anything worthwhile in life. In reality, they want to instill the feigned fear of loss at not being able to make an important decision on the spot and if people go and consult their family they fear that their spouses will knock some sense into their head. Thus you will generally be invited to the meeting with your credit card to be swiped on the spot as soon as they are sure they have fed you enough bullshit and that your cheeks have puffed up and obscured your vision and brains to make any sensible decision.

7. Soon after you join (even before you have made even a single dollar out of the million that was initially promised) they start pestering you to sign up your family so that when you start making money your loved ones will reap the benefits of your hard work. This sounds ridiculous but a very effective tool used quite often by the IR’s to ravage an entire family financially.

8. The IR’s invite you to the meeting saying they are looking for some like minded business partners but how can there be a business deal without you laying on the table the entire terms and conditions, expectations and strategies, additional expenses that the partner will have to consistently incur weekly or on semi-annual basis for some ridiculous domestic or international training's, daily coffees at the coffee shops etc regardless of whether or not he makes money in the process. The only strategy the IR’s know is to get more scapegoats to the coffee table and promise them that life can be better than what they are living if only they obsequiously obey to what they are told.

9. I have even read that QNet is selling few products which the IR’s assure has the miraculous capability to treat any form of cancer, really now? Luckily, the people who signed me up did not thrust this horrendous product upon me but my state was no better as I was given some accursed holiday package which was a trap to make me cough up more money if I wanted to redeem it thus I threw it all out. It still pains when I think of those days, but I have faith that Karma will get back to those who cheated me and I pray that they will soon rot in prison and be raped by the fellow prisoners on a daily basis not just for what they did to me psychologically but also to countless other poor victims like me who feel ashamed to even talk about this roguery which they have suffered in the hands of a person whom they have trusted the most or perhaps looked up to him / her as a paragon of success.

If this isn’t scam in your views then I don’t know what is! Don’t let the false glitter of gold make you morally blind. Wake up![hr]
Frnds..as already shared..

Eow delhi registered first
Fir against qnet in delhi ncr region

With FIR no.
*87/2016*

Now anyone who is victim of dis qnet in here who hasnt recovered their money

or who have recovered but want to teach a gud lessons to cheaters

or knows anybody other victims out pls share to others

To send your complaint to
Eow delhi by speed post/post

*Address*

The investigating Officer
(Qnet/ vihan case)
Case no -87/2016
Economic offences wing
Mandir Marg
New delhi-110001

The complaint matter u can find by clicking dis link

hxxps://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByQ-yz2wwceEX3BEV3kxZlNkbDg/view?usp=drivesdk

Download it
Fill it
And just send it to above address
And your hard earned money will be recovered

Take a print of it
Fill all details
And just send it to above address
Simple

Or delhi ncr guys can directly handover dis complaint to eow delhi
By hand
(Nearest metro
Rk ashram marg)

For more details contact: 8527916365(whatsapp)

Be Aware if you got a call from your friend for a business
Hi,

If any of you got to know that your friend or relative has suddenly started a big business and please pay attention it may be QNET.

Below is scripted conversation which may happen between you and your friend:

Qnet IR: Hi how are u? how is everyone in your family? How is your job going ?
YOU: I am good and bla bla.... U say about your job/work?

QNET IR: Its good, I have started my own business & I am extremely happy with it.
YOU: What business?

QNET IR: This is e-commerce.
YOU: What is like that?

QNET IR: Will explain you later, got some urgent work.
YOU: Yeah sure but once free pls let me know.

QNET IR: Sure

After a week days later:

QNET IR: Hey sorry I couldn't speak to you last time, as I told you I have started my own business so going little busy, & I am so excited into it & fully occupied, I am so blessed that I always wanted to be an entrepreneur & here I am :)
YOU: Oh great sounds good, so what business have u started?

QNET IR: I told u its a e commerce platform, its an awesome business to make money being entrepreneur.
MF: OK great, So how to started?

QNET IR: Amm it would be better if we can meet & discuss if you want to be a business man, we will work together in partnership & will rock together. what you say?
YOU: Really :) I am happy to listen you, how can I start?

QNET IR: Will tell you definitely if you are serious about it.
YOU: Yeah I am serious.

QNET IR: Please send me your resume, I will discuss with my seniors and let you know.
YOU: Yes sure

A day after

QNET IR: Hey be happy you resume has been short listed.
MF: That's sound good, what’s next?

QNET IR: Hmm.. I have fixed up a meeting in … ccd. Please be on time don’t be late as the person you are going to meet remains very busy. He is having back to back meeting(In reality that bloody senior IR must be sitting in next CCD and waiting for call from your friend )
YOU: Yeah I will be there.

Then in the meeting you will hear that the job of 9 to 5 which you are doing is a RAT RACE. They are only people who are enjoying their life and you are only earning for survival.
Next 40 years you will end up by doing same job and they will be financially free. If you are from Delhi then they will tell you story of some “VIKRAM MATHUR”. They will say they are working on system centric approach and you are on individual centric approach. You lie in “E” quadrant of ESBI model, Bustards!! After hearing so much of jugglery of words on the basis of TRUST YOU gave 3 Lacs in next 2 days.

YOU: asked the company & products??
QNET IR :Don’t u worry , we will let you know each & every single thing on training.

After our payment YOU got call for Induction cum training … then you got to know this is QNET.

PLEASE DON’T FALL IN THEIR TRAP!!!

Akanksha
Mail me @ akans.21@gmail.com
Watsapp me @ 8527916365

QNET Cheating by name of legacy to parents and kids

I was going through a very hard financial crisis, and my friend refers a business-part time without any INVESTMENT- i said yes, agreed to see the proposal - so called PLAN-

after interviewing my CRITERIA - so called way of understanding the psycology of the prey and then hunting it down-
I told everything about my wishes and dreams--

at the end of the PLAN i was asked to arrange 3 lakhs- I was shocked now-and said will revert back and walked out-
but continously- Manjunath who referred me to the business calls me day and night back to back - back to back-
and I was forced to arrange money- pleged all my Wifes jewellry and borrowed 1.5Lakhs for 4 % interest...

Seing me started something, my 3 friends enrolled themselves without asking anything...

every wednesday some training paying 100 bucks and every sunday training paying 100 rs- I was forced to come to meeting at coffee day,, again forecefully buysnacsk and drink expensive coffees.. as the Team leader did not want the Coffeday manager to shout at her.. and she was pushing us to spend money to give business to coffee day..

I have lost everything- living on my EMI's- I am with QNET since May 2015-
The commission which I had earned also was not given to me- But Manjunath utilised the money for my tickets & I was forced to travel to Dubai for an event-

I have two kids,. living in a rented house- not able to pay fees because of the EMIs with such huge interest.
somehow I am surviving-- I need my money back- but cannot afford to fight any case against this company or my friends as they all are rich and powerful.

Please - can somebody help me- to recover my money back- me and my family will be ever grateful..

Thanks & Regards
Madhu.ind@gmail.com

Qnet Exposed: Who are we and why?

Dear Readers, We are a internet hackers and activist group looking forward to expose fraud money making schemes around the world. One fine day we came across Quora- Is Qnet a scam and we decided to dig deeper in this mess created by Qnet, also known as Vihaan, for exposing real truth behind it. We would like to make a change. We started this blog to spread awareness about QNet scam.

Visist us at hxxps://qnetexposeblog.wordpress.com[hr]
Dear Readers, Today we are releasing all the names involved in QNet Multilevel marketing scam.

We are specifically releasing it on PDF file, so that you can share it on Facebook, Twitter and other social media.

Ask your friends to share it with their friends and so on. So that together we can kill this scam out of India.

Link for ALL QNET SCAMMERS: hxxps://yadi.sk/d/DjRnwjZLsL2pe
(replace xx in hxxtps above with tt)

–Truthtellers

Fraud Bastards

These Qnet guys have started doing this new thing of getting an affidavit signed. If you people sign this then even the EOW will not be in a position to help you to get your refund. Only a court case will help then.

Read the points in the affidavit carefully. you confirm that you have received the product in all probability a useless holiday package which they confirm is for 15 years but is actually for just 5 years. you confirm that you have understood the business model where as they will not teach you anything and the day you become a member or IR the attitude of the upline will change so much that they will stop taking your calls. Finally most importantly the last point summarizes your DOWNFALL. If you are not able to make new members you are solely responsible for it and your money goes down the drain.

***Never ever sign the Qnet/Vihaan Direct Selling affidavit***

I have heard from people in Delhi and Mumbai that along with affidavits they are also asking for your house property papers. This is to scare the new members so much that they are just not able to say or ask anything to their upline.

Hi all

I am praveen from chandigarh.. I have also invested rs 2.40 lac rs in qnet under the influence of one of my colleague. Same story is with me as you all know how they cheat. My no. is 9041004828. If there is any person from chandigarh, Panchkula and mohali who is cheated by qnet group pls contact me..
[hr]
lalit_singla said:
I am another victim of the Qnet scam in Chandigarh. I want to know how can I recover my money which is stuck for the past 1 year. Can somebody from the forum help me with legal advice as well. I really want to see Sahil and Gunjan and their team behind bars. Only then will they realize that cheating innocent people of their har earned money is shameful.

Regards
Lalit singla
Pls call me on my no. 9041004828
Praveen
Chandigarh

These bastards have destroyed my life.. Paid them 4 lacs but no return.. be safe people.. they talk about earning lacs a month, just ask them to give you proof like a account statement and they will never call you or show you their faces coz they are liars cheaters and dont have that kind of income.. they are such big cheaters that they will use your money only which you give them to buy you tickets of an event which is a masterclass brain wash event in Dubai and Malaysia.
Not one upline has been able to show me what they earn...

All fraud.. No income.. No proof..

Khao pio aish karo mitron dil par kise da dukhayo na..

Download this list and share it with your friends:

hxxps://yadi.sk/d/DjRnwjZLsL2pe
(replace xx above with tt)

This list contains the names and numbers of the people running the 10000cr QNET scam in India.
Spread this list and kick out these bastards.

Hi everyone this is my true experience i had just 3 days back. God saved me on this i should be thankful for the real god and technology god google as well.
One of my friend anjum goyal came with this opportunity in the name of eCommerce first she did not informed anything about business just told its a eCommerce business and when i said okay she arranged a meeting with her co partner in ITC gardenia hotel Bangalore on 31st jan 2018. i met the lady junjan nagpal the main king pin of this scam ( Got to know later ) and she just asked few questions like why you want to do business and all and explained that they are making money and took audi car because of this business and she was just giving build ups like they are the only one living happy life and people who are all working as a employees are like beggars. so after our conversation over she came to point that i need to arrange 5 lakh as initial investment and if you are serious about making money arrange and let me know through your friend anjum. i said okay and came back while travelling back i was recalling some point we discussed. when i asked about company she didn't told anything and skipped talk , when i asked about how to get customer she told through my contacts but when i asked how she told its our job to train that you dont have to worry about it. so i was confused with this process. Later i discussed about the questions i got in mind with my friend anjum she just tried to make me fool by saying big big words and lot of dream stories and pushing me to get a loan from bank so i thought of googling the things when i searched on eCommerce i found the below links .

Qnet in Chandigarh, Panchkula & Mohali

Qnet Scam - Is Qnet Really a Scam?

When i saw the things in that sites i was shocked the each and every words are so true. even i had same experience in meeting and i got to know its a huge MLM scam. Thank god i came to know everything before going in.even i sent all these things to my friend anjum goyal but still she tried to convince me that its a genuine to be frank guys its legal company and also the business you will do is legal but its illegal in the view humaity ground. once you join this you have to cheat people like you got cheated to earn the money you invested.so be careful don't get in to there hand's . they are trained to do such kinda brain wash things. If you don't have ethics and human morals and also want to loose your trusted ones go and join and fool people. or else create awareness in people. We cant do anything to them legally because they are doing everything in a legal way. But when see it in humanity ground its pure illegal and big scam!!!!

Beware of these people GUNJAN NAGPAL, SAHIL NAGPAL, GAGAN ARORA, PRIYA ARORA, DEEPAK ARORA, DEEPSHIKHA MAHAJAN, ABHAS GOYAL, GARIMA WADHWA, ANJUM GOYAL, NITIN BAJAJ AMIT SONI, POOJA SONI. THEY ALL ARE VERY SMART AND WELL BRAIN WASHER

If you need more information please feel free to talk to me on 9980383838/8095383839.

It's a mere trap guyz! I'm from Bangalore. Cheaters are in and around you. They Might be your so called besties or family. They'll speak with such an elegant way to get the money from you. No wonder, their money sharing part will amuse you but, remember you're being cheated by the one whom you trust the most. It's developing as a big time scam-racket. I'm one of those ppl who's suffering from this pain, just because I trusted a friend. They'll never tell you what's the business(it's not a business to precise) is exactly but they'll take the money from you before presentation. They might call you anytime, on an urgency, they'll ask you to transfer 10k for registration and the rest money within few days. If you don't have money also, they'll send a bank guy to your door step, will forge all your documents just to get more amount to this scam. They've all the rights from the government to do this business because they're legally selling some products which is of no use to you n they'll never tell what those products are. Buying the products is just a channel to be an IR so that you'll get license to cheat others. I dunno when will our precious government take an action against these bastards. It's really painful to give our hard earned money and someone else will lead a luxurious life. They'll encash your feelings, your pain and your problem situation with a nack of giving a hope that they'll help you to come up. No such freaking thing will happen. Trust me guys, they don't have guts to explain the process first before taking the money. These retards will never come up in their life. Please be careful and next time if someone's approaching you, feel free to contact crime branch and make them suffer. They don't have a proper place to show, they'll sit in some nice restaurants, eat n loot your money by fooling you. You will not be in a situation to say that you're not interested cuz they already have your money.

PLEASE BEWARE OF THESE MORONS. THEY'LL CAPITALISE ON YOUR WEAKNESS.

Last edited:
BAGALORE/PUNE ALERT - 25/MARCH/2018

Hello Everyone,
Whatever mentioned above in the post and in comments is 100% true. I am sharing my own experience with meeting with a friend who tried hard to get me into this. I didnt fell into her trap as i know what it was all about. I am sharing the details of the IR who is running the show in Bangalore/Pune/Delhi/Ahmedabad. As per her she is "expanding" her market. She was a known person to me in school days and one fine day after 11 years i got a message from her on FB saying that she just wanted to meet me and catching up old school buddies. I agreed and suddenly she started asking about what i do on weekends , am i happy with my earnings, do i want to live a luxurious life, do i want to have BMW car and Swiss Wacth etc.. According to her no one becomes rich by doing 9-5 job. The details of her are as follows:

Name: Anjali Verma
Phone: +917276280438
Permanent Location: Pune
Working company: Credit Suisse
FB Link (replace xx in h**ps with tt): [hxxps://WwwFacebookDotCom/profile.php?id=100005566687152]
type "WwwFacebookDotCom/" into internet url language

On 23-March-2018, I was invited to Royal Orchid Hotel Dickenson road Bangalore and the discussion began. I already knew what it was all about but i was just curious to know how they sell and try to brain wash you. After few minutes she knew I was a hard nut to crack but still she was trying her best. Her family members including her sister, brother-in-law are involved into this. As already mentioned they are expanding in Bangalore, thus they are meeting new people and trying to lure into this debt trap. QNet is now operating as QI group and they are selling the success stories of the enterprise like anything.

So guys beware of them and dont get fooled. Also, where are i can inform about such people to any law enforcement agencies like Economics Offense Wing (EOW).

Be Safe.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors