Proactive Data Solutions Fooling Peoples on name of Work from Home

This is complaint against Proactive data solution (Work from home)
I got call from Aman( Associate) regarding work from home. He didn't provide me a exact knowledge and about the agreement and accuracy criteria about their work.
He only told me you have to type 350 pages on word. i asked many questions related to work.
He told me have faith on me if you will feel some problem during work and not able to complete work on time or wants to quit work , we will refund all your registration amount.
After deposition of my amount i came to about their accuracy criteria and have to type 400 pages.
I called aman he is unreachable i text him he told me you have to type only 350 pages.
I called on helpline number(nancy). she is quite a duffer one don't know anything and told me we can't refund your amount.
I tried to call Aman but he is not picking up my call after sometime a girl called nancy picked up a call and told me Aman handover his phone to her.
I continuously calling to helpline number but didn't find any solution.
I asked her please share your seniors number, you are not capable to handle it. She told me i don't have. I don't know , who is Aman where he is sitting and all.
After that i don't have any option i decided to talk them on last day only might be find some solution.
I submitted my work, she didn't accepting because it have only 358 pages. I told them," Aman asked me to submit that only"
She still not accepting, I tried to contact 5-6 time Aman was not picking up my call.
Suddenly when i told Nancy i am going to complaint against you guy's i got Aman's call he told me whatever the commitment we have we on that words.
Today my work is not upto mark they rejected it. I don't have issue on so.
But, I didn't sign any agreement with them that means i have not a member of them, have no contract with them.
I need my money back.
Please help me on that.
Their Contact details are below:
proactivedatareports@gmail.com, proactivedatasol@gmail.com
Contact Number :9266667586/9266667587
Owner name: Sanjay Kumar gupta
Helpline contact name: Nancy
Associates: Aman Khan( 9212366824)
Meghna: 9212807065

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online