Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana

why are we not getting the passport even after 70 days where we suppose to get it in 45 days?

• Due to Government work style

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Due to passport issuing company

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ANSHU

Dear All,
MY Father had applied for the passport on 04/08/2014 but still we have not received the passport as on date though all the verification have been done long back.And the status is ''Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under SP Office, District Kanpur Nagar'' i am very much disappointed with the service provided by the department. its my humble request to take some action and get us the passport at the earliest.
Deatils are as follow:
File Number LK2067962216014
Date of Birth 05/06/1966
Given Name RAJ KUMAR
Surname SHUKLA
Type of Application Normal

Thanking You
Anshu Shukla

Attachments

ANSHU said:
Dear All,
MY Father had applied for the passport on 04/08/2014 but still we have not received the passport as on date though all the verification have been done long back.And the status is ''Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under SP Office, District Kanpur Nagar'' i am very much disappointed with the service provided by the department. its my humble request to take some action and get us the passport at the earliest.
Deatils are as follow:
File Number LK2067962216014
Date of Birth 05/06/1966
Given Name RAJ KUMAR
Surname SHUKLA
Type of Application Normal

Thanking You
Anshu Shukla

Hi Ashu,

U first need to check with the SP office of ur district , whether they have submitted the police report to the passport office.Normally police submit both online and send the documents through courier as well.So get the details like courier no , date on which report was sent.Then u need to go to the RPO office and tell them about ur problem.(please check the timing for the RPO office )There is small queue there and they will assist you and after that they will change the status in 1-2 days.
The status willl change once they update the record and it will happen only when they will add the report submitted by police.

U will get your passport , it should not be a problem.

Regards

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors