Pathetic Service: copy of letter sent to your AP nodal officer

:mad:Dear Sir,

I am a great fan of Ratan Tata and had utmost respect for all his company and great works. i understand that Tata Quality Management Services is a division of Tata Sons, is entrusted with the mandate by Tata Sons to set standards of excellence and partner closely with group companies to help them achieve their business excellence and improvement goals.

Please do the needful to prevent work of great men like tata going down the drain. I have copied below emails to TataSky for your reference. i do not seek your support or help - I have already got a new connection from your competitor. So this email is just out of concern to inform you and higher up in your company that your company is rotting at the root level. There is no use growing very tall and big if the roots are rotten and weak.

Best regards,

Date: Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Subject: Pathetic Service: copy of letter sent to your AP nodal officer
To: help@tatasky.com

Dear Nodal Officer,

TataSky's extreme level of inaction and zero responsiveness is shameful. I have ordered for new connection from one of your competitors. I end up investing some additional money and will have the tatasky junk which I purchased over the years. However, I feel better rather than just sit around waiting for 3-4 weeks like idiots for you and your technicians to address our simple problem.

I have posted the contents of my self explanatory email on one of the consumer forums. I will most certainly take this up and make sure it reaches your top management.

The only thing that seems to work perfectly is your subscription fee deduction. You have also promptly decucted Rs.200 and Rs.300 for the incomplete work orders - I have recieved and saved the SMS informing me about this insane action from your end.

I had utmost respect for Tata products. But I guess with the retirement of Ratan Tata, the count down for end of this company has begun.

Thanks for nothing.

Date: Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Subject: TataSky : installation complaint and inaction since 10 days
To: nodalofficerap@tatasky.com

Dear Nodal Officer,

I spoke to you yesterday and you had said you will call bacl. Its been 24 hours and I have not heard back from Nodal Office nor did any tatasky technician. My call today go unanswered - strangely I am not surprised.

We have shifted to this new house on 5th September and the tatasky recharge of Rs.700 done so far since shifting is nearing zero. It is appalling that a TATA group company can have such bad service and indifference towards a customer who has been your subscriber since 2006.

I am sure your call center logs will show the conversations, pleadings, requests and angry complaints we have made so far regarding this. This is inaddition to the dozens of calls to your technical agency who did the installation. The only thing the stupid call center supervisor did successfully was sell my poor wife an additional channel called Topper for Rs.18 - How stupid can this get? We are 45 year old couple and a senior citizen at home aged 85. No children at home. How does subscribing to Topper channel even make any sense. Force selling and nagging someone into accepting a offer while they are calling to make a complaint is a real low point - I even bet Rtn. Ratan Tata will feel sad about what has become of his company in the hands of inefficient employees and associates.

I hope you put an end to this pathetic story by either resolving our case or taking back all the set top box, cables and other nonsense that your people have charged us for. I will be only very glad to get rid of all TataSky equipment in my premises and go for some younger company which can provide good service.

I do not expect any reaction, response to this email either. But I do not want all this typing to go waste, so I will send this to TakaSky Head Office and publish a consumer complaint in Times of India news paper. Atleat we will feel less stupid for paying Rs. 700 in subscriber charges for entertainment we never received.

Thanks and best regards,

I suggest you try other sources of contacting Tata Sky to ensure your work gets done. You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will arrange for a callback and assist you accordingly or you can contact Tata Sky customer service. They are quiet prompt in their reply and will help you out. It is more effective way of getting your work done. You can write to them at help@tatasky.com or call their Toll Free Number at 1-800-1806633. The best part is it is available 24X7. I am sure they will look into your matter, safeguard your money and reimburse the amount deducted.

Lalitp said:
I suggest you try other sources of contacting Tata Sky to ensure your work gets done. You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will arrange for a callback and assist you accordingly or you can contact Tata Sky customer service. They are quiet prompt in their reply and will help you out. It is more effective way of getting your work done. You can write to them at help@tatasky.com or call their Toll Free Number at 1-800-1806633. The best part is it is available 24X7. I am sure they will look into your matter, safeguard your money and reimburse the amount deducted.
I have no intention to seek assistance from tatasky people anymore since I am finished with any TATA related product or service. It would be a shame on myself IF after 20 days I had to go through pleading/repeating the issue to their @tatasky handle to help me. It is just entertainment service after all.

I have already solved it by acquiring a new connection from DishTV - one of their competitors which had really great service (something I never had with TataSky), much better range of channels and cheaper than what I was paying for TataSky. I ended up paying Rs.6000 for the new connection (HD+ along with a child connection), but spending this money felt very good since it gave a huge satisfaction that I will never have to pay TaTa even one paise - ever!

If possible - they can do their company a great favor by making sure the service and management is improved - maybe they can do it using the time they would have spend solving and helping me. The amounts charged unduly can be used as a contribution to help them get better or take help of a outside quality/service consultant. This will help the company in future.

It took the Tata's 200 years to build such a great company. With inefficient people working for it, it will take less than a decade to bring it down. Their call center/technical support is being out sourced - the bad quality of service shows it very clearly.

Tata should be aware of one thing - Not everyone complains and takes up such issues seriously. They simply change over to better service provider. I am trying to bring this to the management's notice because I once had high regard for TaTa products (not any more) and for Ratan Tata (Sad that he has retired).

I ahve forwarded all the emails sent to the nodal officer to help@tatasky.com and also to tqms@tataquality.com.

I understand that Tata Quality Management Services is a division of Tata Sons, is entrusted with the mandate by Tata Sons to set standards of excellence and partner closely with group companies to help them achieve their business excellence and improvement goals.

I requested them to do the needful to prevent work of great men like tata going down the drain. The email was just out of concern to inform the higher ups in the company that it is rotting at the root level. There is no use growing very tall and big if the roots are rotten and weak.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors