Pathetic Samsung mobile Service center at Marathalli Bangalore

The whole service vertical of Samsung is pathetic. Its almost 1 month that I have complained about the Samsung service center in Marathalli Bangalore to the mail Samsung service call center. After lodging the complain twice (First time they closed it without any action) I see no response, no action, no updates at all. If the organization is not taking its service seriously, I would never like to go for any samsung product here onwards.

My plight started 2 months back when my Samsung S4 mobile camera broke. From December 2014, I have been following up with the call center for Samsung S4 camera which they finally got in stock on 5th Jan 2015.(Rct No : 15010175 mob no: SSGT19500 Name : raju cash memo : amt : 4219 rs date : 5 jan 2015) After a day long repair procedure, they returned my mobile only to find out that the Mobile phone vibrator is not working.

When I called them up, they asked me to get the phone. On 7th Jan, the phone was kept with them for the whole day. But the response I get after 6 hours is that they do not have the part in stock. Since them I followed every alternate day with them. But the same response. "We will get the stock tomorrow or in the evening". Spoke to the manager- Mr Rahul(contact 8762668889). Same laid back, unprofessional response.

After spending my energy and money in calling them for 15 days, I finally called up to complain against them in Samsung call center ( 180030008282) and lodged a complain (complain number:8471813475) against the
Samsung Service Center- Marathalli, Bangalore ( Contact : 9845358482/7353908838).They assured me to get a call in 4 hours. But no news whatsoever.

After two days, when I called back to find out the status. The status was, the ticket was CLOSED. No call back, no resolution, no updated. Just CLOSED!

I reopened the ticket and after a day someone called up. No clue of what the call is all about. But finally agreed to take the complain. Its almost 20 days. I do not hear from them.

Today I again called the Samsung service center for checking. Today again no stock. AS usual, "Madam the stock will come tomorrow, please call tomorrow".

#FedUpOfSamsungService. Though I am surrounded by Samsung product, I have finally promised myself. NOT TO BUY ANY SAMSUNG PRODUCT IN THE FUTURE.

Ashish- 9986045345

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors