Pathetic Amazon Customer service and Delivery

This is about my ongoing experience dealing with the amazon delivery and customer service. Whoever is heading these services is doing a job that'll eventually cause the demise of amazon India.
I had done a purchase in this so called "amazon great Indian sale" and used my SBI card to get some discount on the product. Purchased on 9th October, promised delivery date was 10th October. But it didn't arrive till 14th. Between these days I followed up with amazon customer service and updated them of what happened. They didn't have any clue and couldn't help more than asking me to wait. On 14th I called up again and the customer service cancelled the order and made a replacement order. I requested the agent to change the delivery address to my office address if the delivery is going to be on a weekday. The customer agent assured me that its a one day delivery and will be made on 15th October(Sunday). I waited whole day thinking that finally it'd arrive. But instead I saw an update on my amazon mobile app that the delivery agent couldn't contact you on your phone so they'll try the next working day. Now, this is bullshit!! This is a typical example of how Amazon puts blame on its customers for not being efficient itself and live upto its assurance. I called up customer service and updated them. These agents again asked me to wait for the next delivery date. But it never arrived!! Today is 21st October and I haven't received the package yet.
I called up the customer service "thrice" and all of them accepted that its amazons fault and placed the call on hold and disconnected it !! Its pathetic..
Now you may be thinking why I am pursuing this so much. I may have stopped only if these customer agents would have been realistic and had some idea of what is actually going on and not given fake assurances.
Amazon india is a disaster!! Amazon assurance is a Joke!! Now I am not even sure if I will get my refund! They made me wait for 12 days and gave me an experience I am never going to forget!!

Tracking ID 913128884479

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors