Paid for a wedding gold band that I never received

Jaipur Gemstone sells gemstones and jewelry. The business is owned by Neelam Digwal. He also owns a WhatsApp site under Phone number +91 77039 81802 Ceylonmine Company. He is also a verified seller at indiamart.com. I dealt with representatives at WhatsApp. In September 2023, I paid $1404 to purchase a 15-gram pure solid gold (24K) wedding band. According to the representative, the parcel was lost at Customs in New York. I never received the band or a refund. To bypass, Govt of India regulations, they send genuine gold articles as artificial jewelry. Perhaps due to this reason, they carry no insurance. PLEASE DON’T BUY ANYTHING online from Naveen Digwal. I hope someone from Govt of India will investigate his business practices.

I should have posted the business address of Jaipur Gemstone.
H no. 3591, Gali No. 10, Reghar Pura, Block 32, Krishna Nagar, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi, 110005, India

I wonder how long does it take for the posts to grab anyone's attention here. I am hopeful, I will keep checking daily for a few days. I am thinking of posting bank information where the money was sent to Mr Digwal.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors