Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Online Deals Today is good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Online Deals Today gives deal

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Deal is scam

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Online Deals Today Pvt.Ltd company at Delhi is totally scam. I have experienced with them. They are collecting money and frauding with people. I want to say all people, please do not deal with Online Deals Today Pvt.Ltd otherwise you will lost your money at all.

They are having site onlinedealstoday.co.in
They will ask you your payment information and then you will lost your money at all. They do not have any proof of payment s and they do not give you any kind of service. They will greed you about gift OR promotion. They will not give promotional offer. Offer is just scam.

9591412076 is my mobile no. I need last two months call no's history & messages history with date & time, bcz i forgot some important calls & messages. its very important for me

From Sunil

Online deals today pvt ltd is a fraud company. They called and told there is an promotional offer for a tour package. And also they told there is referral gift, if I purchase package and refer 10 of my friends number. I purchased the package, I refereed my friends number. But they did not yet send any voucher bill or gift till now.

They are just making fraud with people. They are giving packages and does not give any promotion. They will call you and will cheat with you by Greed and will tell you to make transaction online and then they will not give you any kind of gift. Please be aware of this kind of fraud site.

Regards,
Prabu
+91 9884273634[hr]
Online deals today pvt ltd is a fraud company. They called and told there is an promotional offer for a tour package. And also they told there is referral gift, if I purchase package and refer 10 of my friends number. I purchased the package, I refereed my friends number. But they did not yet send any voucher bill or gift till now.

They are just making fraud with people. They are giving packages and does not give any promotion. They will call you and will cheat with you by Greed and will tell you to make transaction online and then they will not give you any kind of gift. Please be aware of this kind of fraud site.

Regards,
Prabu
+91 9884273634

HI Team, There is a big fraud run by the Online Deals Today (ODT), They somehow have the database of people doing transactions online and based on that they call such people and sell them holiday packages based on false promises, They have a website as well to fool people and manuplate them, They sell different packages but mostly they sell the Family Package costing 7999/- and ask users to check about the package online first and then buy and do a transaction for Rs 7999/- to buy this package. Online Deals Today seems to be very much proficient is fooling and luring customers as they promise you with holiday package including gifts such as Sony Xperia Tablet or Blcakberry Mobile, Even though you will try not to believe them, they will keep calling you and convincing you till you are traped and you do a transaction of Rs. 7999/- through PAYU, A company like PAYU seems to be involved in this big fraud as well A guy with some name such as Ankit will send you a mail as well on your mail id from ODT domain to authenticate their claim, you then start believing them, they will involve their supervisor with the name Rishabh as well to convince you and then you are trapped and you do a transaction of Rs 7999/- and once the same is done they will be in touch with you for 2-3 days after whcich they won't even pick your calls and this is how you are fooled. Sites such as Online Deals Today should be banned as they are the ones bringing bad name to E-commerce which is highly growing in India presently. The contact nos provided by them 8745869632 / 8285721330, The Emails provided by them enquiry@onlinedealstoday.co.in; sales@onlinedealstoday.co.in; contactus@onlinedealstoday.co.in, promotions@onlinedealstoday.co.in Once your transaction is through, You will get a verification call from them to fool you to show as if everything is genuine, However they won't deliver as promised. I did my transaction of Rs 7999/- on May 5, 2015 around 4 pm Regards Manish 9004881664 manishs333@gmail.com Please any one doing any kind of transactions with ODT can call or mail me on my contact details above so that I can guide them to not fall prey to such online fraud as myself and other have fallen Dear Forum, Kindly help and guide me to resolve my issue or help me get my money refunded Regards Manish 9004881664 manishs333@gmail.com

Hi,

I have made 2 payments of Rs.7999/- on 24th February, 2015 by Debit card online transaction as requested by your customer care persons Mr. Ankit Singh and Amit Singh.

The referral gifts to be given to me are latest Sony Tablet and Dell Inspiron Laptop.

Again, I have made 2 payments of Rs. 2999/- on 22nd June, 2015 and 23rd June, 2015 as part of Insurance payment as requested by your customer care person Mr. Rahul Sharma.

But I have still not received any gifts from you till now. I have been calling your customer care regularly for the past 5 months and they are simply giving false promises that I will get my gifts soon.

Then I registered a compliant with your customer care person Mr. Rahul Sharma on 21st July, 2015 and the compliant number for the same is ODT/99157828. Still, no action has been taken on my compliant and I have not received my referral gifts.

Mr. Rahul Sharma informed me that his Senior Manager Mr. Sunil Bhandari will be contacting me regarding the above compliant. But still, I have not received any call / email from your side.

If I do not receive my above referral gifts or my total money (Rs. 21996/-) as refund by 5th August, 2015 as promised by yourselves, I will have to take legal action against you and make compliant against you in the necessary forums for online fraud and cheating.

Hence I request you to to take immediate action and send my gifts or my total amount of Rs. 21996/-(7999+7999+2999+2999) immediately to the same account from which the amount was transferred to your account.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors