OlaMoney Transaction failed but not reverting back my money

hi,
I did try to recharge Olacabs account with prepaid money (olamoney) but transaction failed and money got deducted from my savings account.
I contacted bank and bank confirmed that gateway payment is successful and the other party has to take care. I wrote to Olacabs support but no one is responding and for the past 25days I am keep writing to Olacabs support team but no solution.
Like me there are thousands of customers who is fighting to get back their money, with this Olacabs is illegally getting huge money.
One of the support team member when I called admitted that there are issues but they are not ready help.
How can I proceed to take legal action against Olacabs?

Regards,
Prad

I faced a similar stuation yesterday, lost RS. 1000. Did you get the money back?

pmacharla said:
hi,
I did try to recharge Olacabs account with prepaid money (olamoney) but transaction failed and money got deducted from my savings account.
I contacted bank and bank confirmed that gateway payment is successful and the other party has to take care. I wrote to Olacabs support but no one is responding and for the past 25days I am keep writing to Olacabs support team but no solution.
Like me there are thousands of customers who is fighting to get back their money, with this Olacabs is illegally getting huge money.
One of the support team member when I called admitted that there are issues but they are not ready help.
How can I proceed to take legal action against Olacabs?

Regards,
Prad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors