Not discontinuing the connection and charging for the services

I am sick of Airtel worst customer care services, they make fool to customers by giving false assurance on calls for discontinuation of services and waving of charges they had billed even after request of discontinuation. They just try to lengthening the billing period by making daily calls thrice a day and every caller take 15-20 minutes to make fool of customer and false assurance on customers requirements.

I am Neha Soni, took braodband connection (075544942666_dsl, 07554949922) from Airtel for 3 months(from Jan 2019 to March 2019) which they auto renewed even after continuous request from my side for discontinuation as I shifted to another city from the last week of March 2019 and they are informing me on my request every time that connection will be discontinued within a week, which never comes. Now they are charging me for services which I never availed. I am sick of last one month from continuous calls of the company.

Now it becomes harassment and makes me feel like Gundaraj where I feel as if I don't continue their services or I don't pay them what they want they will make my life hell by continuously calling me.

They have charged me Rs.1821.61 for two months rental and replying will stop after charging third month too.

Requesting you to make them stop calling me, waving off the illegitimate charges and discontinue the connection. Please let me know if you need any other information from my side.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors