Norton Anitvirus Renewal System

Respt. Sir,
I've been using Norton Anitvirus and utilities since last year which bought thru online norton 360 facility. My subscription was expired on 9th Jan 2014. The shocking part, i've already use the non-renewal policy, and on 9th I've received a message from my bank that Rs. 990/- is deducted by Norton renewal service. It's all done without any notification and permission for renewal. I don't know how they activate the renewal policy and deduct said amount without my acknowledgment. My Card information is stored and using without my consent and this is a fraud and cheating on consumers who uses payable online services. The worst part is there is no support facility like where to call and whom to call for refund and discontinue the services. My system performance is deteriorating day by day..giving me baseless alerts, and remove my files by using threat alerts without asking..Whenever i work i need to stop this antivirus. I've no use of the same and i need my money back and assurance that they are not using my credit card information for their illegal activities. I've checked their status, everyone is harassed by them. Please help me to stop this harassment. They should stop storing the private information of the consumers and used for their benefits without their confirmation approval.

Thanks for the reply.

I want to cancel this service, as i've already mentioned about the services of Norton, there is no need of explaining why? Money definitely matters and if they are such a big antivirus provider why they don't have the facility to refund the money as given in their policy when i registered first. I don't want to waste money on such thing which is not securing my computer but creating choas. Sir, it's an humble request for a wise suggestion/solution to this issue as i need to disable it when ever i started my work otherwise it's background process make my system a hell of hangups. It's a serious issue for me as i'm a programmer. I've already deselected the auto-renewal process. My other concern is they must notify. Suggest me the reversal process of this method or any contact no/email/person to get in touch with them. I tried to call them, but i heard a auto voice from the other side, that U can call us between 9 to 7 p.m. and my calling time was 11:30 a.m. I don't know what to do. I tested them for 1 year and it's enough for me. It's not like i don't want it, but have to take it as i made a mistake and there is not solution but bear it for one more year. if something happens to my system, who is going to take the responsibility, as norton is famous for fake viruses. it's all over on google.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Refund requests are honored in the grace period( typically less than 90 days of buying first time). On renewals no company will give refund. Your issue would remain same if you'd gone to any other antivirus company in the world.

There isn't anything you can do. That's why I pay using Paypal or i-card(generated by credit card account) and never using credit card. I-card will expire once you use it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors