Non delivery of an ordered product

Hi Sir/Madam,

I ordered the below product from timtara.com on Feb 3rd, 2013. But still I didn't get the product from timtara.com and still showing my order# status in timtara.com as awaiting shipment from 2 months. I have been following with them everyday by calling their customer care mobile number 9555321321 or emailing to ops1@timtara.com. They (timtara.com team) are not giving a single response to my email and never lifting call. Could you please help me on this issue to get either a product or money refund as soon as possible and also please take an immediate action on timtara team not to cheat any other future customers?

My Order details:
Order #10392432
Order Date: 03-02-2013
Recipient: Ramakrishna K
This order is marked as Awaiting Shipment
Your Order Contains the Following Items:
1 x Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 Mobile phone
Order Status: Awaiting Shipment
Order Date: 03-02-2013 @ 8:50 PM
Order Total: Rs. 19,100 INR

timtara.com address:
G 38, 1st Floor, Sector- 63,
Noida
Uttar Pradesh -201301
India

Thanks,
ramki.434@gmail.com

expert

Administrator
Staff member
You're lucky .. you can file complaint in Delhi consumer court. This I've copied from Timtara terms from its website:
This site is created and controlled by timtara. The laws of India shall apply and courts in Delhi/New Delhi shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers. timtara has right to make changes to the website and the terms, conditions and disclaimers.
Also when I visited their site I was shown this notice again and again. Looked like they have caught me reading your complaint! :

[attachment=62]

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors