no refund/replacement/no coupon of courier charges as promised

ebay.in claim id 401911

PaisaPay ID : 35594011728

GIVSON ELECTRIC WITH PLECTRUMS SHIPPING FREE GREAT DEAL FAST SHIP 100 % ORIGINAL UNUSED BRAND ELECTRIC WITH TUNNER
27 Jan 2014
mohitsgallery

Damaged item received photos send to seller priya chopra
on email info@chopramusicals.com
&
at whatsapp also no is 8006888824

product reached the seller & seller not ready to replace the damaged guitar,he want to repair it & ship it
claim adjuster mr.joseph fernandes is helpless in this case itseams,
i told them to keep the guitar as well as the coupon of courier charge
Rs 2080/- also & told them hav a good day....
i am writing to consumer court & submitting all the details of mental trauma i hav been on ebay.in......

I too am facing a similar situation
Below is the email I sent to ebay just ten minutes back.

Hello ebay team,
It is more than 15 days that I should have received my ebay refund. Till now i did not even receive any kind of intimation. What is going on? It seems I am taken for granted. Ebay USA is well known for great customer service, however here in India every company gets corrupted i guess. Over all since i raised my claim it is over one and a half month. Your phones lines too are so busy that one is kept on hold for a long period of time. Further more there was no coupon send to my email id for the refund of the courier charges for which i had sent the item back to the seller. I expect someone to reach me asap updating me on the status.

Regards John

Now below email was sent to me on the 27th of April, More than 15 days back.

Dear john, We are pleased to inform you that we are approving your refund request and the same will be refunded to your original mode of payment. Please find the details here Action : Buyer provided a valid return shipment details - Claim approved Remarks : "We would like to inform you that we are closing the claim from our end and refunding the transaction amount via DD/Cheque. DD/Cheque would be sent on your register address and you can expect to receive it within 12-15 business days. The reimbursement of the coupon you used for this transaction will be sent via a coupon valid for 3 months. It will be sent to your registered email address, and you can expect to receive it within 7-10 business days. Note: Sundays and Public Holidays are excluded from working days.

Thank you for shopping with eBay.
" Item Information Claim ID: 953759
PaisaPay ID: 38966807138
Item number: 161567450528
Seller ID: jai.sai.shoop
Date claim opened: 09-04-2015

It seems ebay india has no ethics. i too will not take it lightly. Will take it up with the consumer forum and even further if needed.:mad:[hr]
Expert said:
Did you go to Ebay resolution center?
As where as I am concerned, I tried contacting the resolution center. The customer care representative just does not put you across to a supervisor. He or she will tell you that they will try to resolve the problem themselves, and if insist to speak to a supervisor they will tell you he is busy with some other customer then put you on hold and after a few minutes will request you to call back. I have tried this several times. Now the supervisor only gives you a service call number without which one cannot contact the service officer or any other superiors. This a well planned annoying procedure to avoid any further escalation. Tried even emailing them,with a promise to receive a reply with 24/48 hours which never comes. I wish this office of ebay was in Goa, would teach them a good lesson.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors