New realme 43 display Panel issue (Invoice No.VM/20-21/00242,)

Dear Sir/Madam,
Greetings!

Subject: New realme 43 display Panel issue (Invoice No.VM/20-21/00242,)

I would like to bring your kind attention to an unsatisfactory experience which I had at your realme 43 smart LED TV. I have purchased the above mentioned LED TV from VM Retails, Ground Floor, 64/4/2 and 64/5/1, Nearby Mundka Industrial Area, Mundka, Main Rohtak Road, New Delhi-110041 on 29th July 2020. Invoice No.VM/20-21/00242, Supplier’s Ref: Suresh-1936.

Due to display panel issues, I called your customer service and told him about my problems, your service engineer visited my home and promised that we’ll deliver your TV within 3-5 days after resolving your issues/problems.

But now it’s 13th October, 2020 your customer executive / service engineer have not been able to solve my problems and they have not given any feedback to me. My LED is only 2 months old and I’m facing this bad experience from your brand (REALME TV).They replied only in one line and said that display panel is out of stock righnow, how disgusting? if you guys not able to solve your customer's problems then why you have always promissed everyone. if my item was out of stock so that is not my problems, you should replace my new damage TV.

It’s a horrible experience for me. Realme is a prestigious company world wide and famous for service but these types of mistakes and behaviours of staff will totally damage the image of your Company. Please consider my above request as soon as possible otherwise, i'll take a strong action against you and the shopkeeper of Realme.
One line in reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you,
Dr Rakesh Pathak

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors