New Kurlon mattress compressed within 15 days

we have bought a new kurlon mattress with two year guarantee, from a shop named Haryana mattress in Munerika market Delhi in december 2013. But just after 15 days mattress are compressed (suppressed). we went back to shopkeeper to replace the mattress. they deny to replace the mattress and told us that mattress have two year warranty not two year guarantee. They sent back to us, by telling that we will send a complaint to the Kurlon company and a person will come to your home and repair the mattress and resolve your problem but its around 15 days [/size][/font]completed but no one come to resolve our problem. so please suggest me what should we do to get back our money or to get rid off from this problem.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Talk to senior person in company and request their special attention since it is not a normal issue with their product.

As i have already discussed with you about my problem regarding mattress. I called at kulron helpline number and file a complaint my complaint number is TN58527. With in 10 working days a person came to check the mattress and other details about shop. after that i get a call from kurlon and they said that shop is not authorized kurlon shop hence they will not entertain our problem. now suggest me what should i do?

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Then you should send a legal notice to the shopkeeper for filing complaint in the consumer forum. He is the first one who should be responsible.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors