Network problem not resolved and disconnect my connection

I purchased an MTS postpaid wi fi connection from Meerut 4 months before. MTS no. - 9152918766. From starting I noticed that network showing full signal but speed was very slow. That was taking too much time for uploading, then i complaint. After 4 days i got a message on mobile that my complaint resolved, I checked but it was still same. I talked to costumer care and he assure me to look in that matter. But one month pass so i again complaint that no. was- may/1078 , after 5-6 days i got same message that my complaint resolve. Again I talk to Costumer Care and told that it is not good way every month i not used your services because net speed is too slow and i paid your bill same day with in an hour. So he book my complaint again that no. - jun/ 417. This time also same happened and without any action from MTS i got again message that your complaint resolved. So I hurt coz without any use i paid about Rs. 650/- monthly. They think costumer are FOOL. I called again to costumer care and told them if they not solve my issue then i will not pay any bill. So inot paid next bill of Rs. 627/- after that they barred our Dongle and called my wife for due bill and misbehave with her. Now every day they call me and my wife and threat us for legal action. They used abusive language with us. Shame on MTS management you are real robbers, real cheaters....[hr]
Today again my wife received a threatening call by MTS Call Centre for due amount and they used very abusive language. So I decide to go to consumer court. It is too much.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors