Negligence of icicibank

Dear Sir,

This is with regards to my Personal loan account number LPHYD00037264768, In the name of Khaja Fasihuddin, I’ve applied for personal loan with your bank and gave all the required documents to the executives and the loan got credited on 21st of April to my salary account no 038201542959.
After 4 days my account balance got negative, when I enquired with my relationship manager, she told that, the loan amount got erroneously credited to my account and the same have been deducted back.
I don’t understand how come is it possible ?
How come the ground level staff do such negligence? I was having lot of faith on your bank but they are screwing my happiness since 9 days keeping my account blocked in Negative Balance, I wasn’t able to get my Salary credited for the month of April because of this Issue.

Your staff is asking did you applied genuinely for a personal loan, statements like that accommodate a lot of pain to an individual like me.
I have made several attempts to contact my relationship manager and bank branch but no one responded. During initial days, she responded but since two days her phone is switched off, It has been 9 Days now no one is bothered to credit back the amount.
Raised complaint request through phone banking they are providing Service Request number and by next day again, am getting message on my mobile stating the request has been resolved. But in reality no action is taken at all.
SR NO 5416222354 Complaint Raised on 30th April 2018 (No one contacted me for any clarification and closed my request)
SR no 542094043 Complaint Raised on 3rd May 2018(Still No Result).
I am suffering through a lot of pain due the staff of yours. I have all the proofs with me and the recorded conversations which I have had with your staff and i can go to all extent for escalating this issue i waited for so many days thinking that my lien amount will be released.

I got the Disbursement letter delivered to my residential address.
Loan Details and messages are attached for your quick perusal.
I request you to kindly take a necessary action by releasing the block amount on priority without any further delay and stopping me to escalate further and I will continue with the loan as my EMI starts in the coming month or else i really have to take a hard action against this issue.

Its one month now all my accounts are in negative and dint get proper response and wwithout my consent they are closing the case.
Warm Regards
Khaja Fasihuddin,
(M): 9100516780.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors