negligence in refund

On 23rd dec,2013 I placed an order with” inmycloset” which an online shopping page email id- inmycloset.fashion@gmail.com of the following products 1.leather jacket2-rs 1959 2.js 439 pink jacket- rs1499 delivery charges- rs 160. I made a payment of rs 3619 through my account. Throughout the whole procedure when I placed the order till the delivery I had to keep mailing these guys for the delivery which was followed by a very pathetic condition of the pink jacket and the leather jacket was not delivered. The lady /owner of the page Ms ARPITA SHAWNEY didn’t even bother to inform me about the product being out of stock. To top it she claims she haven’t received any mail from me and even after saying to make a refund there is no sign of her taking any initiative. She has blocked me from the facebaook page so that I cannot comment or post on their wall. I don’t have their phone number and they are not even replying to my mails even after me sending them the details of my bank account. I am a student and rs1959 is a huge amount for me .Please help me reach her as soon as possible and get my money back. PLEASE. I have attached some pictures which will help you understand my problem better. THANK YOU

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors