Muzik Lounge School of Audio Technology - This school's a complete scam

raasa

I was a former student of this school. It has been quite some time since my graduation. But I just wanted to bring to light some issues that I faced during my period of study.

I joined for a particular course in the institute, after being assured of my requirements and a job placement. To admit honestly, I had a very limited knowledge of the industry at that stage. Hence, I just believed the management's words blindly. I didn't know that this would turn out to be my worst decision.

Things went fine initially, but I was later asked to switch courses mid-way, owing to my limited musical aptitude. It was difficult and confusing at first, but I came to terms with the change. However, the suggested course didn't proceed in a proper manner. Disorganised classes, rude staff and regional favouritism (as I happened to be a non Keralite) were the main problems. The management didn't pay heed to our concerns too. Things went haywire, after a point. I was disappointed that I was neither able to pursue my desired course, nor the suggested course properly. The underlying fact was that the institute was relatively new, and hence things were completely disorganised.

I did share my concerns with the founder, who appeared to be the only good person. But it was too late and the damage had been done.

Till date, the negative experience continues to haunt me. For a long time, I have been emotionally down and broken deep inside. That I didn't receive the quality education for the money I paid continues to trouble me big time and my family thinks I'm a loser for investing my money, time and effort in this institute.

Whatever I've shared are my personal experiences with the institute, during my time. I'm not sure of the state of affairs of the institute now and probably it may have improved with time. But I'm sure there were many others with similar problems, who were just reluctant to come out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors