MTS making fool of customer

Hi,

I bought a MTS Mblaze datacard (8182925138) 15 days back.
While buying the dealer committed a speed of upto 3.2 mbps , with a minimum speed of 2mbps at nay time before the defined usage is exhausted.

When my number got activated i was getting a speed of 50-150 kbps which way lower then the committed one. When i raised a complaint against the same customer took that complaint but closed from there end without taking any action and without informing. Later i again raised a complaint then after 5 days their engineer visited my place and said that some problem with the network is there in my area. FOr this he said that we will do the network optimization and problem will be resolved in 2 days. Now its already 8-9 days but MTS has not resolved the problem.
Also when i checked with the engineer after problem resolution what speed i will get, i was shocked after listening his response.. he said max 400 kbps.
Worst part is even MTS is not able to resolve the problem but still they are sending the bill.

It seems MTS is making fool of its customer in everyway.
1st by making fool of customer on information,
2nd by not resolving the problem
3rd by not providing any updates.

Seriously ridiculous services and pathetic customer care.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
3.2 Mbps is in bits while 50-150kbps is in bytes. So 3.2 Mbps(in bits) = 400 kbps( in bytes). It's good enough speed you're getting. Let me know your stats at speedtest.net.

ashish.jain said:
Hi,

I bought a MTS Mblaze datacard (8182925138) 15 days back.
While buying the dealer committed a speed of upto 3.2 mbps , with a minimum speed of 2mbps at nay time before the defined usage is exhausted.

When my number got activated i was getting a speed of 50-150 kbps which way lower then the committed one. When i raised a complaint against the same customer took that complaint but closed from there end without taking any action and without informing. Later i again raised a complaint then after 5 days their engineer visited my place and said that some problem with the network is there in my area. FOr this he said that we will do the network optimization and problem will be resolved in 2 days. Now its already 8-9 days but MTS has not resolved the problem.
Also when i checked with the engineer after problem resolution what speed i will get, i was shocked after listening his response.. he said max 400 kbps.
Worst part is even MTS is not able to resolve the problem but still they are sending the bill.

It seems MTS is making fool of its customer in everyway.
1st by making fool of customer on information,
2nd by not resolving the problem
3rd by not providing any updates.

Seriously ridiculous services and pathetic customer care.
Dear Ashish
What you are tallking is first part of my story.
Let me tell you next part, I was using MTZ Blaze in Bangalore from Arpil'13 and faced speed issue, after continuously complaining same as ur story, finally I decided to cancel on Nov'13 when I got official mail from MTS saying that speed max. I get where I locate is 114kbps, eventhough it is centre of Bangalore.
I decided not to pay as they fooled me after October'13 .
Oct'13 & Nov'13 bill was due, they continuously followed for payment which they never did for my complaint.
Last week I got call from some advocate from Tees Hazari court and they are filing case against me.
very ridiculous.

Best part of MTS is you can not reach any Nodal officer or MTS employee personally. it does not have any face only voice.

BR
Mahesh

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors