MTS Fraud?? Big question.......................

My name is Dipen with MDN No. 9153137352 . I have had many unsolved issues with MTS in the past but this time i thought i should let everyone know that what kind of business practice MTS is into fooling customers and taking advantage of our slow legal system.

I recharged my MTS wifi on 26th September with STV999 online which clearly till todays says, "999.00 0 STV 999 20GB UL (Speed upto 9.8 Mbps); Extra Usage >20GB at upto 64kbps) 30 Day. Today that is 7th October i realized my speed minimized it means i am not able to work due to very low speed wherein i called customer care where the representative mentioned that ," Sir, actually STV 999 is a plan wherein you can use high speed 10gb in the day and rest highspeed 10gb in the night that is after 12am in the night.I asked him how could i know that as a customer and asked for explanation wherein in i was put on hold for many minutes with the same answer twice and when i asked him what i was supposed to do , he stated that i could recharge but the 10GB night data would be collapsed.He also, said that i should call up customer care and ask if the information mentioned in their website is correct before recharging online from next time?????????????????????????????????????????????????(are you serious)

I can see there are many complaints in this forum.What i mean to say is actually customers are getting fooled by MTS in daylight.This has not happened to me once but twice with no resolutions but simply with answers like we are sorry for inconvenience. Don't customers in our country India have right for the information regarding the service provided by the company.Why is this happening? For how long? Its not a matter of few thousand rupees but its about the commitment the company gives , promises etc.MTS doesn't realize that it is jeopardizing its reputation and people will get away with these company slowly.I was wondering how many thousand crores MTS makes from this kind of malpractice.In this particular situation i lost around Rs 500 as i am compelled to recharge to do my work wherein my left 10gb data to be used in the night would be collapsed.Lets say around 20lack subscriber lost 500 in this particular plan that would make MTS around 10 Crore only by this particular malpractice.

Bottomline , why cant MTS keep its customer informed , does it have to cheat to survive and compete with other players? Its a big question.

Kind Regards,
Dipen

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors