MOTOROLA FRAUD

I had given my Moto G (3 Gen) for repair for display issues during warranty Period. After a lot of trouble and hardship caused by Moto's authorized service provider (Ccom Telecommunication Services Pvt.Ltd. Thane (w)) and after investing a lot of time, i somehow managed to finally get hold of my handset.
After a week now, I am experiencing that the display of my handset has suddenly stopped functioning again. I have been utterly disappointed by the Services that Motorola has provided. There has been no customer support from your Moto's whatsoever. Also the managers at the authorized service center have been troubling me in relation to the repairing of my device and have been giving me silly and unbelievable excuses for not giving me a proper working device.
It is very unfortunate and unexpected that an MNC like Motorola has such bad service is being provided, I want a replacement of my mobile phone as soon as possible as it is within warranty period.

This is a case of FRAUD

Not at all satisfied from Moto's service. Biggest mistake to choose Motorola over other phones, at least I would have received the value for my money and not sheer ignorance from the company who has taken my money and failed to deliver on the promises delivered time and again. This has caused me much hardships, loss of business and monetary damages in following up with Moto.

:mad:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors