Misbehavior of staff and use rude language

I reached the PNB Branch Amritsar sultanwind road Road for depositing cash first go on machine to deposit cash they are saying here 30k you can't deposit after i reach the counter in counter there is cue i am going with cue but when my turn is there the cashier say you not able to deposit i m asking why he saying reach machine and deposit i say already come from there they refuse deposit money there after that he use rough language i visit to branch manager he is good he deposit my cash and say keep calm...but thing is there they take salary from our why they not provide services like private bank. i really dis-pointed with services kindly please take action against him.

Name of cashier - Manoj
Branch Manager- Sandeep Sharma
Branch Sulatanwind Road Amritsar -143001
Bank- Punjab National Bank

I reached the PNB Branch Amritsar sultanwind road Road for depositing cash first go on machine to deposit cash they are saying here 30k you can't deposit after i reach the counter in counter there is cue i am going with cue but when my turn is there the cashier say you not able to deposit i m asking why he saying reach machine and deposit i say already come from there they refuse deposit money there after that he use rough language i visit to branch manager he is good he deposit my cash and say keep calm...but thing is there they take salary from our why they not provide services like private bank. i really dis-pointed with services kindly please take action against him.

Name of cashier - Manoj
Branch Manager- Sandeep Sharma
Branch Sulatanwind Road Amritsar -143001
Bank- Punjab National Bank
Dear Gagandeep- You have two options:(1) You change the Branch/Bank or raise a complaint.As the Branch Manager,himself seems helpless in admonishing the cashier,it is better that you change the Branch or the Bank. Though times have changed ,the staff at old nationalised Banks have failed to change their attitude etc

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors